Disney Scrap ideas . . .

momandseandodisney

DIS Veteran
Hi fellow DIS'ers

I have found the wonderful passtime of scrapbooking recently.

I am wondering what Disney minded ideas do you have?

I was thinking of one thing: My DS7 trip around the world, a page for each of his stops around epcots world? anyone done that?
Any other ideas?

:thumbsup2 I am planning the same pages for our trip in Sept. I am currently collecting stickers for each country to use on the pages....can't find any for Norway or Morrocco just have to take lots of pictures, that's about all I have planned so far and I want to do something with all the Princesses.....I just started this scrapbooking also and am having a blast, right now I'm working on my wedding pictures---just saved them from a 1980's album and figured I could scrap my wedding!!!! I am also working on a anniversary album as we celebrate our 20th this year! happy scrapping.....and shopping! :woohoo:

how are you finding stickers of each country?

Do they have post cars available within each country at EPCOT ?

I have pressed pennies from each country when we went last Sept.

When I need ideas I usually head to TwoPeas & "drool" over their stuff for a while! ;) I even have a search of all Disney pages bookmarked. LOL
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg....ivate_layout=0+and+title+like+'%disney%'&pg=1

Oh - and about the stickers....I'd gotten a sheet of small flag stickers in Target's dollar spot some time ago, but there are some missing that I need. I was just going to download a picture from the Internet & print it out like any other clipart.

momandseandodisney said:
how are you finding stickers of each country?

Do they have post cars available within each country at EPCOT ?

I have pressed pennies from each country when we went last Sept.

They do have a packet of postcards you can buy of all the countries.. I think it was 10.00.. WE bought them when we went in '04 and I'm going to use them in the scrapbooks.

I've also found some country related stickers at the various scrapbook stores. However, Morocco is hard to find or at least I am having trouble w/ it.

I also made my own country flags too.. They aren't the best but my family likes them. I also bought a flag from each country to add to my scrapbooks.

I'm trying to get my scrapbook done from our 2005 visit..but w/ 5 kids and their activities that's a little hard right now...

:thumbsup2 Good idea with the flags--I have been going to all the craft stores and we have 1 scrapbook store and collecting the country stickers !!! it has been alot of fun, i will also look for postcards in each country. thanks! :banana:

another idea it to do a ABC of disney... using your sons fave characters, rides, attraction even restaurants and resorts to make up the letters, the only problem might me X,Y & Z!! always the harder letters in this type of project!

erinstar said:
another idea it to do a ABC of disney... using your sons fave characters, rides, attraction even restaurants and resorts to make up the letters, the only problem might me X,Y & Z!! always the harder letters in this type of project!

Good idea, i did it as my sons homework while he was away from school instead of a journal . . .

The scrapbook store in DTD has packets of stickers, paper,etc. that aren't that great, but the one I bought had mickey heads with all the flag patterns in it. Those were great for the countries. I had trouble finding stickers for Morrocco, too and used camel stickers along the bottom of the page, like a caravan.
I'm looking for ideas, too. Keep them coming!

goofy's friends said:
The scrapbook store in DTD has packets of stickers, paper,etc. that aren't that great, but the one I bought had mickey heads with all the flag patterns in it. Those were great for the countries. I had trouble finding stickers for Morrocco, too and used camel stickers along the bottom of the page, like a caravan.
I'm looking for ideas, too. Keep them coming!

:thumbsup2 Great idea about the camels!!! I'll put that on my list to find this weekend between my son's basketball tourney games.. We'll be by 2 scrapbook stores!

erinstar said:

I was just helping my aunt with this! For Z, we used dark purple/black paper and did it based on Buzz Lightyear and had a picture off the internet of Zurg!
For Y- we had two ideas- Yo Ho Yo Ho! and Yellow Brick Road (for Great Movie Ride). For X- I'm not 100% sure, but I think we decided on using the railroad's, like a crossing signs. That or she went with the other idea of having a few pictures from the Sword In The Stone ceremony they run each day, use the other princes and base it on eXcalibur.
I'm going down next week and I have two scrapbooks to make when we get back, one of which will be an ABC, so I'll have to start finding more ideas!

I printed out some flags on a website somewhere and then punched a portion of them out with my Mickey head punch. Faster, easier, and cheaper then trying to find stickers!.........P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter