Disney Shanghai - Advice Desperately Sought

We heard about the other gate for hotel guests but it had signs that scared us away. It appears that we could have gotten in this way. Oh well.

We stood in the main line with the throngs. It was quite intense and a little uncomfortable, but we took it as an adventure and experience.

That's what we tried to do too. It turned into a game for us, to see how far people would go to try to get around you. There was some old dude selling 'VIP access' to the front of the security line, and it appeared he was just taking money from people, then shoving them up to the front of the line by pushing his way through with the group. We spread out and refused to let them by. Let's just say that was one point in our trip that we were REALLY glad we don't speak a word of Chines and had no idea what they were saying to us.

Oh my gosh! It was amazing Pirates may be my new all-time favorite ride and Tron is incredible as well.
Agree that PoC at Shanghai is great! Far and away better than any other Pirates attraction. The Imagineers really brought together several different (and new) technologies here to produce a great story telling attraction.

Tron will certainly appeal to coaster enthusiasts. I'm not one of them but did ride it once just to experience it. Yes, its a thrilling (and perhaps nauseating) ride and I have no doubt coaster enthusiasts will love it. I can now say I've done it. Once. Just to make it an even Once. Had the opportunity to ride it again but declined.

I would also add that TDR Explorer an Disney Tourist Blog have great strategy resources for touring Shanghai DL. They were invaluable for planing my trip!

I would also add that TDR Explorer an Disney Tourist Blog have great strategy resources for touring Shanghai DL. They were invaluable for planing my trip!

Definitely. TDR Explorer was probably my number one source of info when planning my Shanghai/Hong Kong trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!