disney shower

monami7

DIS Veteran
We had our wedding shower sunday and they got us the wedding mickey and minnie hats to wear, both at the shower and at disney for our HM. They also put the most adorable little ones on out shower cake. It was so great. It made it very us. Only 47 days till the HM. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

How cute!!!

one of my friends hot glued a veil to a pink New York Yankees hat for me, and I wore that at my shower. heheh. my fiance thought it was cute too and got us tickets to see a NYY vs. Tampa Devil rays baseball game during our honeymoon.

I just ordered the bride/groom ears this past week...should come in any day now. Got the top hat for him and I got the bridal headband for myself (had to order from Disneyland). He also got us the bride/groom pins off ebay.

I've got 31 days until my Disney honeymoon...I'm more exicted for that than the wedding!

good luck to you!

Originally posted by stinkerbelle
I've got 31 days until my Disney honeymoon...I'm more exicted for that than the wedding!

I felt exactly the same way! Any time I got all stressed about the wedding, I just thought about the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter