• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Silly Bandz...

disneykc9691

1,106 miles from the Magic
I bought Toy Story and Disney Princess Silly Bandz @ Newbury Comics in Boston today. So of any DISers have a Newbury Comixs near them and are looking for Disney Silly Bandz check there!

Newbury Comics in Kingston had them both too. Bob's Store in Raynham had the Mickey and Princess ones.

Is WDW selling them? I really like silly bandz they are fun! Pictures anyone? Does Newbury comics sell online?

TD

Try Surfanddirt.com if they're not in a store in your area. I ordered Princess and Toy Story from them. I just checked and they now have Mickey and Cars as well. Also...they are each a buck less than what I paid. BOO!

I just bought my kids Disney Silly Bandz (Mickey & friends) at Hallmark. I also saw the Fairies Silly Bandz at Modell's Sporting Goods.

We search for Disney Silly Bandz at WDW at the end of May and all they had were zoo animals and funny shapes (or something like that). We checked at every store we went to and never saw any Disney shapes at all.

We didn't go to DTD so I can't say if they have them there or not.

Oh man. I've looked at BOTH of the Newbury Comics near me and neither had them. I also looked in my nearest Hallmark and I got nothin'. :confused3

I hear they have them at iparty, so that's where I'll look next.

I Party in Walpole, MA had them for $5.99. Princess, Toy Story, Mickey and Friends and Cars.

How much are they at Newbury Comics?

got my disney silly bandz at Hallmark in a mall.
They also had cars and toy story and princesses.

Amazon.com also has them... but it's only a good deal if you have Amazon Prime, or making a larger order that qualifies for free shipping.

They had Cars and Toy Story "character bands" (CM said they can't call them silly bandz) samples at DTD 2 days ago but would not sell them. TrenD at DTD had maybe 8 packs of Toy Story and Cars bands in a small basket next to the cash register and were $6 each. We bought several sets a couple of weeks ago at Modell's.

Last week I posted pictures of the ones I bought at Modell's on this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2480631&page=3

We brought them to WDW this past weekend and I let my DS9 wear them and give several away.

Ok this is probably very silly but....what are these? I saw them at iparty last week and had no idea what you would do w/ them?

My sister found them at a local I Party here in New Hampshire! They are so cute!

Bumping an old thread with a question!

I was looking at the Princess and Fairy silly bandz at AC Moore and noticed they specified that they were small. I forgot how they phrased it, but I'm guessing they're smaller for kids, which makes sense. But are all of them small? I totally blame my husband's coworker (a full grown man!) but I've sort of gotten sucked into the trend. Besides, having a rubber band handy isn't a bad idea... and it makes for great rationalization. ;) But I'm not a kid and don't have super skinny wrists so I'm wondering if all the Disney ones would be too small.

Bumping an old thread with a question!

I was looking at the Princess and Fairy silly bandz at AC Moore and noticed they specified that they were small. I forgot how they phrased it, but I'm guessing they're smaller for kids, which makes sense. But are all of them small? I totally blame my husband's coworker (a full grown man!) but I've sort of gotten sucked into the trend. Besides, having a rubber band handy isn't a bad idea... and it makes for great rationalization. ;) But I'm not a kid and don't have super skinny wrists so I'm wondering if all the Disney ones would be too small.

I have small wrists and I found that the silly banz are pretty small. I got the Mickey and Friends ones for my daughter and I thought that they were tight. It does depend on the design though, some are bigger than others.

Also, back to the original topic, my local Christmas Tree shop had a ton of disney bands the other day. Mickey, Toy Story, Princess and Cars. Also, Walmart had Phinneus and Ferb bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter