Disney Sing-A-Longs

MaddieB223

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been watching the Disney Sing-A-Longs on ABC on Sunday nights!? I have been LOVING them!

I recorded each one so I could skim through them. They're a bit uneven for me, so I skip the segments I don't really care for. I thought the second one was overall better though, espeically since it had Muppets in it. Derek Hough is also pretty amazing, and is obviously ahead on points.

I watched and enjoyed both. But I'd like to see more of the old classics. I liked that they included "Baby Mine" and "Your Mother and Mine" in the last segment. I wonder if they'll keep going?

I recorded each one so I could skim through them. They're a bit uneven for me, so I skip the segments I don't really care for. I thought the second one was overall better though, espeically since it had Muppets in it. Derek Hough is also pretty amazing, and is obviously ahead on points.

Love Halsey and thought she was amazing !

I've been enjoying them. I keep waiting for them to have Halle Bailey or Jodi Benson or both sing "Part of Your World."

OMG yess! I think my favourite performances were 'part of your world by Halsey, 'almost there' by Anika noni rose and 'I wont say I'm in love' by ariana grande.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!