Disney songs that really make you wanna be there

Disneyfreak001

"I dont't wanna be the bad guy anymore"
Hi! Do you guys have any Disney songs that make you like sad that you are not there? For me it is, the song the play when Epcot opens (not the brother bear one), Celebrate the Magic and Can You Feel the Love Tonight. What about you?

Once upon a dream by Lana del ray is the bomb.com it has this creepy but soft tone contrasting aurora to Melificent

When you wish upon a star for me too. It so emotional for me, my aunt used to sing "star light, star bright" when I was small. I walked down the aisle when we got married to the Philharmonic version of When you wish upon a star :)

i've been listening to the disneyland's fantasmic theme and oh my!! i close my eyes and i'm there, also disneyland's space mountain theme is my favorite piece of music ever from disney, i play it on my car and when the countdown ends, i start switching lanes really fast, i think i should stop doing that, it's not safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter