Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

It’s written that way because even when you are in your DSprings room, you’ll still have an open 60 day window. It closes when you checkout and all my info was re-worded in the FAQ by an IT-guy. ;)

You’ll be able to attend EMH from your check-in day through park closure of the last park on your checkout day.

I have to say, the way you worded it in your reply to me was much clearer than how the IT person reworded it! Thank you for the info.
Now, I have to decide if the FP is worth paying a bit more to stay at DS hotel, because I don't think we'd use EMH during the two nights we're there.

I have to say, the way you worded it in your reply to me was much clearer than how the IT person reworded it! Thank you for the info.
Now, I have to decide if the FP is worth paying a bit more to stay at DS hotel, because I don't think we'd use EMH during the two nights we're there.
The 60-day window is nice and it gives you a better range of time for Modifying and finding FPs that may not have been available at the time of booking.

Both morning and evening EMH are included and with TSL expected to have high crowds for awhile, EMH will be beneficial.

I have been through all 11 pages and I just want to make sure I have the correct information:

Can I book through B Resort and buy my tickets through a third party and still get 60 FP+?
OR
Do I need to book through Disney to get FP 60 days out.

Now :offtopic: On room only reservation at Disney Resort, do you get magicbands?

With this and EMH in those hotels and paid parking, raised prices and less theming in the Disney hotels, I have less and less reasons to stay on property. Is that the desired outcome for Disney?

We are staying 2 days onsite (Best Western Disney Springs) and the rest offsite. Yesterday marked the 60 day window for the check in date to book FP's. I was able to book 2 days of FP's yesterday but now I'm trying to continue making my selections for the rest of our stay (7 day tickets) and the next day is not allowing me to select the date to make my FP selections. I understand that after your check out the date, the FP window will open 1 day at a time but it seems to be not the case here....

Has this happened to anyone else? So will I have to wait until 30 days out to make the rest of my FP selections?

I did chat with a cast member this morning about this and was told that your 60 day window to make FP selections are based on your number of days at the Disney Springs hotel and not based on the number of days (tickets) you have. Meaning that now I have to wait until my 30 day mark to make the rest of my selections... Just wanted you all to be aware of this when booking your hotel stay... This sucks but it will be okay..

We are staying 2 days onsite (Best Western Disney Springs) and the rest offsite. Yesterday marked the 60 day window for the check in date to book FP's. I was able to book 2 days of FP's yesterday but now I'm trying to continue making my selections for the rest of our stay (7 day tickets) and the next day is not allowing me to select the date to make my FP selections. I understand that after your check out the date, the FP window will open 1 day at a time but it seems to be not the case here....

Has this happened to anyone else? So will I have to wait until 30 days out to make the rest of my FP selections?

I did chat with a cast member this morning about this and was told that your 60 day window to make FP selections are based on your number of days at the Disney Springs hotel and not based on the number of days (tickets) you have. Meaning that now I have to wait until my 30 day mark to make the rest of my selections... Just wanted you all to be aware of this when booking your hotel stay... This sucks but it will be okay..
When you are exactly 60 days out from each offsite park day, you can book your FPs.

You are too early - if your window opened yesterday, wait until your 60 day window actually rolls to your first offsite day.

See the FP FAQ on the Theme Parks board for Split Stay info. Again, you are trying this 2 days too early.

Last edited:

And here is your duplicate question and responses from the TPAS board:
FP - Can't make selections after Split Stay

Thanks. I realized now that I am 2 days early to start do the next day selections.

With this and EMH in those hotels and paid parking, raised prices and less theming in the Disney hotels, I have less and less reasons to stay on property. Is that the desired outcome for Disney?

Possibly. Or you'll get hooked on them, they won't be renewed after 12/31/2018, and you'll then be even more willing to pay an even bigger premium to stay on-property so you have a sliver of a prayer of getting FP+ for galaxy's edge plus the daily EMH.

There's always a business reason.

Are the nightly resort fees included in the room rate or something you pay at checkout?

Are the nightly resort fees included in the room rate or something you pay at checkout?
It’s usually charged to your room when you check-in. If you’ve prepaid for your room, they’ll collect the fees upon arrival.

Can I book 60 day FP for checkout day?
Yes. When the FP window opens, it includes the upcoming 60 days plus your full length of stay - check-in through your checkout day. Evening EMH on your checkout day is also available to you.

Wondeting the same thing - with as far out as one must plan for disney it would be really nice to know the 2019 info.
Disney will probably wait to decide on an extension once the refurb at CBR is completed.

You can always hold a reservation at a DSprings Hotel and at a Disney resort until Disney decides on whether or not the perks will be continued.

We are staying 3 nights at the Doubletree Disney Springs in September. I booked the reservation (2 rooms) through Doubletree/Hilton itself, but when I type the confirmation number in on MDE, all I get is an error message. Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or is there another step in the process before I'm able to link the reservation with MDE?
Thanks so much.

We are staying 3 nights at the Doubletree Disney Springs in September. I booked the reservation (2 rooms) through Doubletree/Hilton itself, but when I type the confirmation number in on MDE, all I get is an error message. Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or is there another step in the process before I'm able to link the reservation with MDE?
Thanks so much.
It may take a few hours after booking before the confirmation number will link to MDX.

Some guests have needed to wait a day or so before the number links up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!