Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

We are staying 3 nights at the Doubletree Disney Springs in September. I booked the reservation (2 rooms) through Doubletree/Hilton itself, but when I type the confirmation number in on MDE, all I get is an error message. Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or is there another step in the process before I'm able to link the reservation with MDE?
Thanks so much.

I also have an upcoming stay at the Doubletree. I kept getting the error message when trying to put the confirmation number into MDE on my phone. I tried it on my computer (thanks to advice on this site) and it worked fine on the first try. Once I did that, the reservation also appeared on my phone, although it still won't show the details.

I also have an upcoming stay at the Doubletree. I kept getting the error message when trying to put the confirmation number into MDE on my phone. I tried it on my computer (thanks to advice on this site) and it worked fine on the first try. Once I did that, the reservation also appeared on my phone, although it still won't show the details.

I'm still not having any luck! I made my reservation at the Best Western in the Disney Springs area though hotels.com. The reservation was made a week ago. When I put it in the WDW website I get an error. Do I have to book through Best Western directly in order to link it?

I have a B Resort reservation I made 7/1, I still cant link it. I called WDW reservations, and was told that it takes about two weeks for the reservation to show up. I am not sure whether this is just B Resort specific or most of the Springs hotels.

I'm still not having any luck! I made my reservation at the Best Western in the Disney Springs area though hotels.com. The reservation was made a week ago. When I put it in the WDW website I get an error. Do I have to book through Best Western directly in order to link it?
I have a B Resort reservation I made 7/1, I still cant link it. I called WDW reservations, and was told that it takes about two weeks for the reservation to show up. I am not sure whether this is just B Resort specific or most of the Springs hotels.
It may be best to call the resorts rather than Disney. When Swan/Dolphin Guests had difficulty with their confirmation numbers linking to MDX, it was S/D who had to issue a “Disney confirmation” that would link to the MDX system.

The MDX system has been undergoing enhancements as well as crashes so that may also be contributing factors. I don’t think many DSprings guests have had to wait more than a few days to link to MDX.

I have booked Doubletree for this fall. This was the best price for size for my family of 5. I booked through Disney, so hotel is all linked up. I have magic bands from a previous trip and was told I could use again. Has anyone done this? IT said I would have to wait until check-in and get a hard ticket and then link up to band? Also, I was hoping to go into a park on day of arrival, but check-in isn't until 4. Will I be able to get everything I need before check-in to get into parks? One more question.........since we're driving this time and many have complained of buses --- do Disney Springs guests get free parking at parks, like resort guests? Can't find this info anywhere!

I have magic bands from a previous trip and was told I could use again.
All MBs that you have linked in your MDX account will work for park entrances and FP lines.

Because you booked a package, you’ll have to stop by and pick up your tickets and link them to your MDX Profiles.

If you wanted to re-do your reservation and book it as a room-only, you can then purchase tickets through a ticket discounter such as Undercover Tourist, Boardwalk Ticketing, or Park Savers. Then, you can link up tickets as soon as you purchase them and can head straight to the parks on your first day.

DSprings guests do have to pay for parking at the parks. The only onsite perks are 60-day FP booking and EMH. The link is in the first post of this thread.

Annual Passholders are reporting a FP booking maximum set at 7 days worth of FPs even if their DSprings Stay is longer than 7 days.

It’s unclear if this is an intended update or the result of the “magical enhancements” that have recently occurred. The first post of this thread has been updated.

***As of July 2018, AP guests are reporting they are limited to a max of 7 days of FP pre-booking even if they have a DSprings Hotel Stay of greater than 7 days. Guests with regular park tickets are able to book FPs for park days for their complete length to stay based on their total number of ticket entitlements.***

Since the B Resort deal has free cancellation, I made a second reservation to see if that reservation would link (price dropped $30 as well). My new reservation linked in 24 hours, while the original from 2 weeks ago still has not.

I have an update to this in case anyone else runs into the same issue. I had to call the Best Western and get a confirmation number from them. If you do not make the reservation through the Disney Site or the actual hotel site, the confirmation number that the 3rd party site gives you (in my case, hotels.com) is not the one you need. Once I called the Best Western and got THEIR confirmation number for my reservation, it linked up just fine!

I’m not sure if this is ok or not so please be kind. :)

I’m going to DL in January but hubby wants to do MVMCP in December too if we can afford it. We booked the Best Western and registered on MDE just fine. We used Expedia to book because they have a 24 hr cancellation policy and we won’t know if we can afford to go on the trip Or if we need to switch to a cheaper hotel until the last minute. Tickets aren’t a problem because we are AP. If we have to change to a cheaper hotel will we lose the fast passes we made at 60 days if we are changing at 14 days? I don’t want to get in trouble with Disney or anything. I’ll go ahead and book a crappy hotel if I need to. I just wanted to stay as close as I can to on-site for the best price.

I’m not sure if this is ok or not so please be kind. :)

I’m going to DL in January but hubby wants to do MVMCP in December too if we can afford it. We booked the Best Western and registered on MDE just fine. We used Expedia to book because they have a 24 hr cancellation policy and we won’t know if we can afford to go on the trip Or if we need to switch to a cheaper hotel until the last minute. Tickets aren’t a problem because we are AP. If we have to change to a cheaper hotel will we lose the fast passes we made at 60 days if we are changing at 14 days? I don’t want to get in trouble with Disney or anything. I’ll go ahead and book a crappy hotel if I need to. I just wanted to stay as close as I can to on-site for the best price.
You don’t lose the FPs. I had to cancel inside of 30 days and I didn’t lose them.

Decisions, decisions, decisions .... I am definitely staying at a Disney Springs Resort Hotel for my September stay but thanks to MouseSavers (in a good way) I can't narrow my choice down just yet. :)

I had the DoubleTree booked but my dates changed by one day on each end of my trip (coming in one day earlier and leaving one day earlier). Due to the nature of promotional rates, I lose the rate I have. :(

Not a problem! The B Resort and Spa, via MouseSavers, has a great promotion right now. I booked it and am happy with it. :)

Today, via MouseSavers, Best Western has an even better promotion! :D

All of the rooms look really nice, the prices are great ... it's a nice "problem" to have. :flower:

For any APs staying at a Disney Springs Resort Hotel, I've been emailing back and forth with WDW Guest Services for about 2 weeks now and in one of the emails it was confirmed that being limited to a max of 7 days of pre-booked FP+ is the new policy. The exact response, the entirety of the email, was "policy - ours".

Sorry for the bad news. :(

Has anyone on this thread stayed at one of the Disney Springs Resorts, recently? We have booked Doubletree and I'm wondering how difficult it is to take an afternoon break and travel back to hotel to rest? Our last trip was at AoA, and while we loved it, the travel to and fro was very time consuming. Trying to start creating my day plans --- I'm so excited!!!!

Well, Mousesavers sent me an email with a free parking and $152/night for DoubleTree (Hilton) and I took it. Going to be canceling my two rooms at All Stars.

I'll get free WiFi because I'm an Honors member.

Really hoping I love this hotel!

Can anyone tell me their opinions of the breakfast there?

Is it possible to fix easy breakfasts in your room?

Keurig in the room?

Also, I read somewhere (Mousesavers or the DoubleTree site) that you can have your packages in the park shipped to Disney Springs hotels?

Has anyone ever done this?

Well, Mousesavers sent me an email with a free parking and $152/night for DoubleTree (Hilton) and I took it. Going to be canceling my two rooms at All Stars.

I'll get free WiFi because I'm an Honors member.

Really hoping I love this hotel!

Can anyone tell me their opinions of the breakfast there?

Is it possible to fix easy breakfasts in your room?

Keurig in the room?

I have this same hotel booked. I tried the link in the email, but the rates it quoted me for my dates (even though they were listed as available) were higher than what I already had booked with them. Weird. Did you do it through WDW or through the link in the email? The free parking alone would save me a good bit.
As far as the hotel, I stayed here long, long ago (2000) and cannot remember anything about it. I really wanted to stay on-property for my kids, but with 5 of us, the size & price was too good to pass up. A recent review stated the breakfast was pricey for an adult, but kids ate free (probably one per adult meal), so it averaged out okay. Everyone reviews food as being good. Also, the room has microwave, fridge, and small coffee pot (it looks like Keurig because I don't see a pot, but not the typical shape I'm used to).
I hope we are pleased with it and everything goes smoothly as I have a hard time getting hubby to brave the heat, crowds, lines, and costs of the trip :)

Well, you all just saved me parking fees, lol. We had already decided on one of the LBV hotels, but with Mousesavers, we save an additional $2 a night plus waived parking fees so that is a really nice bonus.

I have this same hotel booked. I tried the link in the email, but the rates it quoted me for my dates (even though they were listed as available) were higher than what I already had booked with them. Weird. Did you do it through WDW or through the link in the email? The free parking alone would save me a good bit.
As far as the hotel, I stayed here long, long ago (2000) and cannot remember anything about it. I really wanted to stay on-property for my kids, but with 5 of us, the size & price was too good to pass up. A recent review stated the breakfast was pricey for an adult, but kids ate free (probably one per adult meal), so it averaged out okay. Everyone reviews food as being good. Also, the room has microwave, fridge, and small coffee pot (it looks like Keurig because I don't see a pot, but not the typical shape I'm used to).
I hope we are pleased with it and everything goes smoothly as I have a hard time getting hubby to brave the heat, crowds, lines, and costs of the trip :)
I did it through the link in the email. The Mousesavers corporate number was already filled in on the Hilton site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!