disney springs area hotel/ticket question

alexaveryq

Earning My Ears
I tried to search the sticky about Disney area hotels and their benefits but didn't find the answer to my specific question. I want to book the 25% off Mousesavers deal at Best Western that came out this week. It says guests with "valid theme park admission" can book FP+ up to 60 days in advance. Does that include tickets bought from an outside vendor like Undercover Tourist or only ones bought through Disney?

The term "valid theme park admission" means any ticket with unused days, regardless of who sold that ticket. So, a ticket sold by Undercover Tourist, AAA, or another vendor is fine.

Ok, thanks for the info : ) I had the wrong idea about FP +, I think. I assumed the 30/60 day thing had to do with buying your TICKETS through Disney; when I read it more closely it seems to be about your resort (which would make sense that the same benefit applies to the Disney Springs hotels, as well).

A friend who has APs recently couldn't book her FP+ until 30 days out. I thought, "Man, it seems like that would be a perk of having an AP to get to book 60 days out", but it was because they were staying off-site, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter