Disney Springs - Canadian Resident Ticket

Lifelong_Dreamer

DIS Veteran
I have read that I can activate the Canadian resident tickets at Disney Springs. Can anybody tell me where exactly this gets done?

It’s near Deluxe Burger. Be sure to take a number! The CM by the door didn’t tell me the procedure so I walked right up to the desk not knowing. CM at desk politely explained. They have lots of comfy seating areas where you can wait till it’s your turn.

What time does guest services open ? We will probably go on a Sat am. We went before on a Friday pm and the parking garage was a nightmare.

I am out of the loop - what are Canadian Resident tickets?

Disney usually offers a Canadian resident ticket offer at specific times in the year that allow Canadians to purchase tickets at a discounted rate. Only drawback is having to activate them by showing your passports at guest services at a park or Disney springs.

What would you expect the wait time to be on a Saturday morning?

We're arriving in Orlando before going to zephyrhills then on to Daytona and eventually Disney but we won't have time at park open so I wanted to do it on arrival when we're already in the area.

What would you expect the wait time to be on a Saturday morning?

We're arriving in Orlando before going to zephyrhills then on to Daytona and eventually Disney but we won't have time at park open so I wanted to do it on arrival when we're already in the area.
If you can swing it to be there as close to opening as possible you should be in & out in jig time! They open at 10 am 7 days a week.

If you can swing it to be there as close to opening as possible you should be in & out in jig time! They open at 10 am 7 days a week.

Do you happen to know what time they close? We don't land until 5:25pm and then have to take ME to AKL, check in and then take a bus to DS. (actually, does anyone have a guesstimate on how long all that should take???)

Do you happen to know what time they close? We don't land until 5:25pm and then have to take ME to AKL, check in and then take a bus to DS. (actually, does anyone have a guesstimate on how long all that should take???)
I just went to Google maps ... pulled up the info on the location. The info on the Disney sites doesn't seem to include the hours for DS Guest Relations.
upload_2018-4-13_15-13-47.png
As to how long it will take?? Yeah, that's anybody's guess! The *usual* timeline for ME is around 90 minutes from the time the plane lands, this allows for you to get to the bus, wait for it to be full, stop at other resorts and finally get to your resort. Time to check in ? Yeah, another guessing game, depends on how many other people are on your MDE bus! Bus to DS? again guessing game, buses run about every 20 minutes or so and should take about 15 minutes to get to DS .. so if you just miss the bus (we have terrible luck!) there's an extra 20 minutes ....

I just went to Google maps ... pulled up the info on the location. The info on the Disney sites doesn't seem to include the hours for DS Guest Relations.
View attachment 316101
As to how long it will take?? Yeah, that's anybody's guess! The *usual* timeline for ME is around 90 minutes from the time the plane lands, this allows for you to get to the bus, wait for it to be full, stop at other resorts and finally get to your resort. Time to check in ? Yeah, another guessing game, depends on how many other people are on your MDE bus! Bus to DS? again guessing game, buses run about every 20 minutes or so and should take about 15 minutes to get to DS .. so if you just miss the bus (we have terrible luck!) there's an extra 20 minutes ....

Thanks Jacq! So ballparking the times it seems as though we should be back in our hotel room around 9ish.

Our other option is to skip DS and activate our Canadian tickets at our first park the next day. We are going to Epcot first, does anyone have insight about activating tickets there?

Why not taking a bus to AK from AKL to activate the tickets there? I'm pretty sure you don't have to enter the park to do so.

Why not taking a bus to AK from AKL to activate the tickets there? I'm pretty sure you don't have to enter the park to do so.
BRILLIANT thought! Any of the ticket booths outside any of the parks are pretty dead after lunch time and it's a very quick process at that point (and those CMs might be slightly more knowledgeable about any upgrading anyone wants to do as well)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter