Disney Springs Hotel & EMH Voucher Question

hec3711

I love all things Disney!!
So can anyone tell me how the EMH voucher works? Do you receive it from the hotel when you check in? How long is the voucher good for?

We are doing a split stay, 1 night at Best Western (Disney Springs area) and the rest offsite in a condo and was wondering how long we will get to use this benefit, as this is new to us. Also, I'm trying to plan which park we will use this for, if we only get 1 day to use this benefit, if that makes sense. We are going in July (which is when the Toy Story Land will be open) so I'm thinking if we only get 1 day to use this voucher, then I will use it to go to Hollywood Studios to get there early to enjoy.

Any experiences on using this EMH voucher will be greatly appreciated.

When we stayed at the BW - Disney Springs they gave us a voucher that covered the dates of our stay, they wrote the dates on the voucher. I had to ask for it, they didn't automatically give it to me.

When we stayed at the BW - Disney Springs they gave us a voucher that covered the dates of our stay, they wrote the dates on the voucher. I had to ask for it, they didn't automatically give it to me.

So it's basically good for your stay at Best Western (from check in to check out)?

So it's basically good for your stay at Best Western (from check in to check out)?
Yes. It’s only good from check-in through your checkout day, so 2 days of EMH and DHS will have EMH every morning beginning July 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter