Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

Unknown and probably won't be known until this time next year, if we go by this year.

They said there are buses from DS HOTELS to parks.

But there are not buses from Disney Springs (complex) to the parks.

There are buses after 4 pm that go from the parks to Disney Springs (complex) and then you could walk to your hotel or take a DS HOTEL bus.

And no you won't get MB but if you have old ones you can still use those.

This tells you all about DS bus system. And yes there is bus transportation to DHS it just might not be direct.

I see! Sorry! I understand now. Thanks for explaining it to me!

Where can I find it listed that the hotel perks are good through 2019? I can only seem to find references to 2018 in the link from the first post? I see lots of people reporting the 2019 on multiple sites but cannot seem to find the source - maybe I'm just not reading close enough? Thanks for your help

Where can I find it listed that the hotel perks are good through 2019? I can only seem to find references to 2018 in the link from the first post? I see lots of people reporting the 2019 on multiple sites but cannot seem to find the source - maybe I'm just not reading close enough? Thanks for your help
Disney Springs tweeted the update on 7/30/18 to announce the extension. @HopperFan is much better at Twitter links than me :D but I’ll do a screen grab in a bit.

26ED6119-BF39-4847-BBB1-B96AA8AC2149.png
Then again, it’s Disney and hopefully isn’t a typo.

Disney Springs tweeted the update on 7/30/18 to announce the extension. @HopperFan is much better at Twitter links than me :D but I’ll do a screen grab in a bit.

View attachment 343927
Then again, it’s Disney and hopefully isn’t a typo.

I understand the question.

Yes the tweet was very clear it's through 2019.

BUT when I clicked through or looked at the website is still says 2018.

BUT when I hit their "send to a friend via email" is comes up
"Extra Magic Hours Benefit and 60-Day Fastpass Service Through 2019
http://disneyspringshotels.com/more-disney-magic/
Subject: Extra Magic Hours Benefit and 60-Day Fastpass Service Through 2019"

Again back to the website with 2018.

I have reached out to them to try to get an answer (and if true encourage a website update).

Fingers crossed they respond and I can report back.

Update#2: 3 days in and no response from DSprings Hotels regarding an extension of perks even though they’ve tweeted random info in that time.

Amending the thread title for now.

We stayed at Buena Vista Palace last weekend and I wanted to add Minnie Van service has been extended to these resorts as well. Our stay was short notice and we didn’t link our reservation but we have another stay in October. Does it usually take over 48 hours to link the reservation in MDE? My 60 day window is approaching!

Thanks.

We stayed at Buena Vista Palace last weekend and I wanted to add Minnie Van service has been extended to these resorts as well. Our stay was short notice and we didn’t link our reservation but we have another stay in October. Does it usually take over 48 hours to link the reservation in MDE? My 60 day window is approaching!

Thanks.

From the DSprings website:

Link Your Reservation

... enter your Resort Confirmation number provided by your Travel Professional. Please allow 24–72 hours after booking for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system.

From the DSprings website:

Link Your Reservation

... enter your Resort Confirmation number provided by your Travel Professional. Please allow 24–72 hours after booking for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system.

Thank you! Sometimes I don’t see what’s right in front of my eyes.....

It’s now been over 72 hours. If it doesn’t link tomorrow I’ll call the number listed on the error.

Thank you again!

I am very interested to see what happens with you. I am having a problem right now with Hilton Buena Vista Palace. I have a reservation there in March 2019 that I have been trying to link for over a week now. I booked through the Hilton website using points. I called DW to get help with linking and they said the confirmation number I was given doesn't work in their system so I need to call the hotel. I did that last night and they said that their reservations cannot be linked to MDE until 60 days prior to the check in date. I can't believe this is true, unless something has changed recently, bc I have read comments from other people who were able to link DS Hiltons before 60 days prior. I certainly hope this is not the case bc this will cause a problem with being able to book fastpasses as soon as the 60 day window opens. I guess I'll try to call again and see if I can get a different answer from a different person.

I am very interested to see what happens with you. I am having a problem right now with Hilton Buena Vista Palace. I have a reservation there in March 2019 that I have been trying to link for over a week now. I booked through the Hilton website using points. I called DW to get help with linking and they said the confirmation number I was given doesn't work in their system so I need to call the hotel. I did that last night and they said that their reservations cannot be linked to MDE until 60 days prior to the check in date. I can't believe this is true, unless something has changed recently, bc I have read comments from other people who were able to link DS Hiltons before 60 days prior. I certainly hope this is not the case bc this will cause a problem with being able to book fastpasses as soon as the 60 day window opens. I guess I'll try to call again and see if I can get a different answer from a different person.
The only problem is that Disney Springs Hotels has not confirmed the FP and EMH perk continues for 2019. Every page on their website has a banner stating the benefits through December 2018.

The title and first post of this thread has been adjusted back to 2018 until there is any confirmation the perks will be extended.

Did the Hilton staff person state you’d have the FP perks in March?

The Hilton Lake Buena Vista website states that the FP and EMH perks have been extended through 2019. And yes the Hilton staff person said the perks would be there but the reservation couldn't be linked to MDE until January - 60 days prior to check in. However when I talked to the person at DW, who I spoke with before I called Hilton, I asked if the problem was that my reservation wasn't until March and maybe it was too far in the future to link. She said no that wasn't a problem, and that they could link hotel reservations up to a year. She knew I was specifically talking about a Disney Springs hotel.

The Hilton Lake Buena Vista website states that the FP and EMH perks have been extended through 2019. And yes the Hilton staff person said the perks would be there but the reservation couldn't be linked to MDE until January - 60 days prior to check in. However when I talked to the person at DW, who I spoke with before I called Hilton, I asked if the problem was that my reservation wasn't until March and maybe it was too far in the future to link. She said no that wasn't a problem, and that they could link hotel reservations up to a year. She knew I was specifically talking about a Disney Springs hotel.

I was finally able to link my reservation but only through the website and not through the app. My window for FP opens Monday per the website. I’ll let you know how it goes! We are Annual Passholders and this is a one night stay before moving on property.

Thanks! DSprings Twitter account still hasn’t confirmed perks through 2019.

You should be able to link the confirmation number as soon as your reservation gets merged into the MDX system which may take up to 3 days.

Thanks! DSprings Twitter account still hasn’t confirmed perks through 2019.

You should be able to link the confirmation number as soon as your reservation gets merged into the MDX system which may take up to 3 days.

I have been trying for over a week, and I have been trying through the website and not the app. It's frustrating that the Buena Vista Palace people are of no help and they're telling me I can't link until January when obviously other people have been successfully doing it before 60 days prior to check in.

@Julie K ~ This whole perk thing has been quite messy from the beginning.

If Disney only allows merging into MDX through 2018 and hasn’t yet extended the software programming, you won’t be able to link your reservation.

I’ll keep trying via Twitter to see if they’ll confirm the extension. I really only use Twitter to retweet Funko tweets to see if I can win a Funko Pop! :) I’m pretty sure I have a higher probability of winning a Pop! versus receiving an answer from DSprings Hotels.

I

If Disney only allows merging into MDX through 2018 and hasn’t yet extended the software programming, you won’t be able to link your reservation.

I’ll keep trying via Twitter to see if they’ll confirm the extension. I really only use Twitter to retweet Funko tweets to see if I can win a Funko Pop! :) I’m pretty sure I have a higher probability of winning a Pop! versus receiving an answer from DSprings Hotels.

I see. But the DW rep said the March 2019 date should not be the problem. Maybe I keep talking to people who don't really know what's going on.

My first 2 Reservations in October and November linked with zero issues but I could not link my April date. The CM I spoke with said the code has not been updated to allow any 2019 Good Neighbor links yet. They’re hoping to have it fixed before the 60 day FP window opens for January reservations. It has been extended but isn’t operational just yet.

@hiroMYhero Thank you for keeping up with this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!