Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

Anyone know if I should be able to book my ADRs for my entire trip if I reserved a Disney Springs hotel and added the reservation to My Plans? Trying right now, and it will let me book 11/1/2021 (60 days out), and it lets me search for 11/2/2021 and beyond - but NO reservations are available at all. I tried multiple times, etc and everything shows up empty.

Anyone know if I should be able to book my ADRs for my entire trip if I reserved a Disney Springs hotel and added the reservation to My Plans? Trying right now, and it will let me book 11/1/2021 (60 days out), and it lets me search for 11/2/2021 and beyond - but NO reservations are available at all. I tried multiple times, etc and everything shows up empty.
From my understanding is that Disney Spring Hotels wont let you do reservations for the whole stay.

I finally linked my hotel to MDE.

If you cant link it, call the hotel directly a few days after the reservation and ask for the Reservation Number to link to my Disney Experience. The confirmation number that they send me wont work and it have to be converted to a Disney type number.

Disney could help with certain websites like Expedia, but couldnt help me this time as I made my reservation with Chase (which I did in November 2021 and they helped me but whatever.)

I finally linked my hotel to MDE.

If you cant link it, call the hotel directly a few days after the reservation and ask for the Reservation Number to link to my Disney Experience. The confirmation number that they send me wont work and it have to be converted to a Disney type number.

Disney could help with certain websites like Expedia, but couldnt help me this time as I made my reservation with Chase (which I did in November 2021 and they helped me but whatever.)
I was just coming here to ask.... so say I booked a Springs hotel on my own, I would need to call in, get a special res. # to link to MDE? And that would allow early entry or booking parks?

Why is this thread still a sticky? There are no more Fastpasses, and the Official WDW Hotel list has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts