Disney Springs hotels

tink20

DIS Veteran
Which one is walking distance to Disney Springs, shops and restaurants

Hilton Buena Vista Palace. Just stayed there in December. Being able to walk to Disney Springs is most excellent. Just make sure you ask for a room NOT on the atrium. Way too loud.

Technically they all are, but there is a scheduled bus every, I think, 30 minutes all day from before DS opens until after midnight.

I'll move this to the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board, where the Disney Springs hotels are discussed. :)

Technically they all are, but there is a scheduled bus every, I think, 30 minutes all day from before DS opens until after midnight.
Yea I agree but the schedule and amount of stops was a pain. I did uber going
to the parks and walked from DS on the return.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Disney Springs Hotel in October... the Sidewalk to Disney Springs Shopping area is nice and shaded. They have a walking bridge over the busy road to get to you across the street. The Buses to the parks are convenient, They may be a little further walking distance then the Official Hotel Spots. I found the Hotel nice, clean and nice to use the Extra Magic Hours and the Transportation

Have to define what you consider "walking distance." 5 minutes? 20 minutes? Everyone is going to have different criteria so your responses will be all over the map.

We walked from the Courtyard Marriott on Palm Parkway to Disney Springs during our recent visit. That was about a 30 minute walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter