Disney Springs Reopening Updates

I really wish we were privy to the sales numbers and how they compare to a regular day.

Im so curious if pent up demand from the locals = money.
I saw 3 people leave with a buttload of bags, looked like resellers to me. My friend just got there and the wait is 2 hours, I'm going to assume tomorrow the easier will be less. I know im not buying anything :)

Pending weather in the morning, will probably head over, I need to grab a couple of items at the Erin Mckenna bakery and ship them to a friend.

@yulilin3 can you give an update on what the line is like when you get there? I'll most likely be getting ready to leave by the time you get there

Following. Can’t wait to hear how today goes! Last night a friend of mine was there and we FaceTime’d and it was pretty calm.

Just got back. The crowds weren't anywhere close to what I was expecting (there weren't any really). Didn't see anyone lounging around World of Disney today. I think they learned their mistakes pretty quickly. They had the Lime garage closed, and forced everyone into Orange. Once you entered DS from Orange there were CMs greeting you letting you know if you are looking to enter World of Disney go over to these people right here.

I didn't even get to the store before I got a text saying I could enter (this was around 9). The Co-Op store wasn't even doing a VQ, I asked and they said just come in. It def seems like yesterday majortiy of people were vloggers and those pesky ebay resellers (did they even have any sort of limited edition stuff that caused it?)

The longest line I saw was about 7 people standing outside of Chicken Guy waiting for them to open lol

I didn't even get to the store before I got a text saying I could enter (this was around 9). The Co-Op store wasn't even doing a VQ, I asked and they said just come in. It def seems like yesterday majortiy of people were vloggers and those pesky ebay resellers (did they even have any sort of limited edition stuff that caused it?)

I think I read somewhere they they were NOT going to have any limited edition stuff in WoD when they reopened.

@yulilin3 can you give an update on what the line is like when you get there? I'll most likely be getting ready to leave by the time you get there
Omg just saw this :)
I guess we were there at the same time. I parked at 8:15am walked right into WoD. A cm told me he was called at 7am asking if he could come into work earlier.

Omg just saw this :)
I guess we were there at the same time. I parked at 8:15am walked right into WoD. A cm told me he was called at 7am asking if he could come into work earlier.

I THINK I walked by you while in World of Disney, but wasn't 100% sure, ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!