Disney Springs Wedding & Reception

Pandora.becca

Earning My Ears
has anyone done a Disney springs wedding?? I know paddlefish has some options. Curious if anyone knew about STK, the Boathouse, House of Blues. Looking for a ceremony and just dinner.

we are having our wedding and reception at HOB in May .. It is just the wedding and a plated lunch for us since we are only having a dozen or so people

We're having a private plated lunch at the boathouse in July after a Canada Terrace wedding. Lindsey has been wonderful to work with! We can create our own menu and bring in table decor as well, we're really looking forward to it!

I would have hands-down chosen Paddlefish if it wasn't my childhood dream to get married at the Yacht Club Gazebo! Its so beautiful now that they've remodeled!

We're having a private plated lunch at the boathouse in July after a Canada Terrace wedding. Lindsey has been wonderful to work with! We can create our own menu and bring in table decor as well, we're really looking forward to it!

Is this part of the Wishes Package venue?

Is this part of the Wishes Package venue?

Wishes is not a package. You pay for each element individually. The Escape Collection package available at Canada Terrace does not include a reception.

You can add a private catered reception through your Disney's Fairytale Weddings planner, but it would be at a Disney-owned and -operated resort. None of the restaurants at Disney Springs are owned by Disney. But you can book your own reservation or private event at Disney Springs restaurants like the Boathouse by contacting them directly.

This episode of the Disney Wedding Podcast might help: http://disneyweddingpodcast.com/2018/01/03/first-steps-for-the-newly-engaged-2018-edition/

I meant Wishes Collection :rolleyes: - gotta remember the terminology. Thank you. I did not remember seeing the Boathouse on the Wishes venue list.

Yes, I have been going back and forth looking at the links you sent me (which I appreciate/thank you). I just don't download anything. Have not done it or tried.....trying to absorb as much info. as possible on all these threads too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter