Disney+ Streaming Offer

No word yet on any deal with Amazon, huh?

I have Hulu on my Amazon Fire TV, can I get it that way?

No, you need to download the disney+ app itself on a compatible device like a roku or smart tv, ps4, xbox, etc.... Unless you just want to watch hulu? Once they announce fire support I'll sign up myself but until then I'm all set. I've used Roku and think its trash so I won't be buying one.

I signed up for Disney+ that is supposed to start on Nov. 12th. I paid for a 3 year subscription. We have 1 smart TV in our home and have a roku on our 8 year Toshiba TV. How do I start streaming on these 2 TV's??? Do I need to go online and set up an account??? I paid thru my Chase Disney rewards. Also, if my children want to steam, is there a limit on how many people can be steaming at once??? Thanks for any info from a person who doesn't know much about all this technology!:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

I haven’t been following Disney+ quite as closely since D23, do we know that the app definitely won’t be available on Samsung smart TVs, or is it that they haven’t included it in their listed devices so we don’t know with certainty one way or the other? We have an Xbox one to use if we need to, but the TV is obviously slightly more convenient.

We also have a 2nd older TV with a PS3 attached to it. Any word on those, or is it just PS4s?

I signed up for Disney+ that is supposed to start on Nov. 12th. I paid for a 3 year subscription. We have 1 smart TV in our home and have a roku on our 8 year Toshiba TV. How do I start streaming on these 2 TV's??? Do I need to go online and set up an account??? I paid thru my Chase Disney rewards. Also, if my children want to steam, is there a limit on how many people can be steaming at once??? Thanks for any info from a person who doesn't know much about all this technology!:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

The Roku will get the app on or around the 12th. The other TV may or may not get the app, depending on type. In either case you‘ll probably need to manually download D+ from the device itself.

if you set up a three year subscription, you probably gave credentials when you did that. In which case most people are assuming those will be the credentials you will use to sign in.

You can stream to four devices at the same time.

https://preview.disneyplus.com/?cid...e6&gclid=CKaTx-iR2OUCFU3WDQodDq4Kfw&gclsrc=ds
you can also download media for offline viewing, so there may be a little give in that four devices limit.

No word yet on any deal with Amazon, huh?

I have Hulu on my Amazon Fire TV, can I get it that way?

If you can get Disney+ through Hulu (like HBO) then I think you should be able to - though I'd be surprised if you can't get it through Amazon Fire as a direct app.

U get unlimited downloads or streaming on 10 different devices so u shouldn't have any problems at all with ur kids all streaming at once.

It’s 7 profiles, downloads on up to 10 devices, and 4 simultaneous streams.

I bet they do just like Amazon did with "Alexa" and offer simultaneous streaming on more devices at once for an additional fee.

So I signed up for the great deal they offered back in September, and got a receipt from Disney+, but nothing else. I do have both a Samsung Smart TV and an Apple TV. I have no instructions on how to start streaming on Tuesday, and the "help center" link from the receipt email is not functional. How will I start receiving Disney+? It won't just automatically show up on my Samsung or Apple TV?

So I signed up for the great deal they offered back in September, and got a receipt from Disney+, but nothing else. I do have both a Samsung Smart TV and an Apple TV. I have no instructions on how to start streaming on Tuesday, and the "help center" link from the receipt email is not functional. How will I start receiving Disney+? It won't just automatically show up on my Samsung or Apple TV?
I’m not quite sure on the Samsung front. Disney just recently struck a deal with them. In terms of Apple it will be an app for download.

You'll have to download the app from the App Store for Apple TV and Samsung has something similar for downloaded apps. It won't be available until it actually launches though.

Anyone get the instructions from Verizon yet for the free 12 months?

I bought the special thru my Disney rewards cc for 3 years. I do have a receipt from Disney + that I bought it BUT no other info and I never picked a user and password. Hope today it will work. I will look for an app but unsure of how the app will know that I have the service!

I bought the special thru my Disney rewards cc for 3 years. I do have a receipt from Disney + that I bought it BUT no other info and I never picked a user and password. Hope today it will work. I will look for an app but unsure of how the app will know that I have the service!
Same here, and the email I received gave little to no information other than I bought it.
We're still trying to figure out how we'll eventually be able to watch on TV, but I went to the website today and used my other Disney credentials to log in since I had no idea how to do it and that worked.
Found it was easy to stream on my laptop (which is not how I want to watch it long-term, but was happy to see it worked! :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter