Disney+ Streaming Offer

I just searched my apple I-phone app's and there is nothing for Disney plus. I received an email after I bought the service on 9/27 but I do not have a user and/or password. Nothing. How will I even sign into it without these? Disney never asked me to pick a user and/or password.

Thanks for all the help. I just went back on my I-phone and searched Disney+. I thought I was having a problem again because the app didn't come up but there were approx. 10 Disney apps BEFORE the Disney+ one. I just assumed it would be the first app to come up but just an fyi, it's like #10 on the list.

Anyone get the instructions from Verizon yet for the free 12 months?

I signed up for it in the MyVerizon app under accounts. It then sends you to a page to get it all set up and download the app. Just finished it up and checking out the app now, lots of stuff to choose from.

Anyone else having the issue of when to select all movies A-Z it won't display anything beyond the first few lines of movies beginning with the letter B?

Thanks for all the help. I just went back on my I-phone and searched Disney+. I thought I was having a problem again because the app didn't come up but there were approx. 10 Disney apps BEFORE the Disney+ one. I just assumed it would be the first app to come up but just an fyi, it's like #10 on the list.

Probably one of the worst aspects about them choosing to name it "Disney+" is "+" does not play nice with search engines, either web-based or within app stores. It basically just searches for "Disney" and ignores the "+". Typing "Plus" doesn't seem to help either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!