Disney survey?

wdisneyaholic

DIS Veteran
I was just on the Disney.com site and one of those boxes popped up and asked me if I was interested in taking a survey. When I finished it said that I had been chose to be on some kind of survey panel. Has anyone else seen this? It said that each time you participate in the survey you are entenerd into a drawing for prizes. Just thought I would see if anyone else has seen this...

Yes, I have seen it. Same happened to me. But, I don't remember the mention of a drawing of prizes.

KP2,

It just mentions that when you complete a survey your name is entered into a prize drawing. I am just hoping that maybe I can end up on the post card list this way!!

I received this pop-up about 6 months ago...we actually won 2 free nights at the Contemporary to be used between September/November 2002.

DolphinBound,

Hope I am as lucky as you are!

How long after completing the survey were you notified that you were a winner?

Dolphinbound,

How often do they survey you? Two free nights at any Disney hotel would be awesome!! Maybe then I could convince my DH to go to Disney more often!!!

I just got it today.. hopefully more will come :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter