Disney survival kits?

whats a post it note book look like?

I made these for back to school gifts for the teachers.

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

Many thanks to whomever told me about the Disney lanyards at Michael's - bought all 22 at the Enfield store and they saved a few for me at the West Springfield store. Although the kids are 11 - 13, they now will have Cars, Tinkerbell, Princess and Buzz Lightyear lanyards complete with pins from my collection - they just don't know it yet!
Also found the clear paintcan and Disney things to fill it with at Michael's. Now to get it altered - just going to rest for a bit before I start.

I know that people here can answer this request - i want to attach those plastic pockets to the lanyards clip and insert cards in them with the name of the grp-Disney Days, the dates of our trip and a clipart of the Fab 4 - can i do all this on Word TEXT? Can one of you please give me some directions? Thanks so much. :thumbsup2

Yup, that is it!

And here is a close up of the text (Nice and big! It is absolutely tiny in the book!):

disney3t.jpg

disney2t.jpg

Sorry I did not check back yesterday, I was organizing my scrapping area alllll day long! ;)

can you tell me the name of that book please....TY

Many thanks to whomever told me about the Disney lanyards at Michael's - bought all 22 at the Enfield store and they saved a few for me at the West Springfield store. Although the kids are 11 - 13, they now will have Cars, Tinkerbell, Princess and Buzz Lightyear lanyards complete with pins from my collection - they just don't know it yet!
Also found the clear paintcan and Disney things to fill it with at Michael's. Now to get it altered - just going to rest for a bit before I start.

I know that people here can answer this request - i want to attach those plastic pockets to the lanyards clip and insert cards in them with the name of the grp-Disney Days, the dates of our trip and a clipart of the Fab 4 - can i do all this on Word TEXT? Can one of you please give me some directions? Thanks so much. :thumbsup2

PM me the words and let me see what I can come up with. Do you have the dimensions of the pocket?

I had trouble finding it online when I bought it about 1 1/2 years ago. I actually found it while wandering around in Michael's scrapbook section. It was on one of the magazine racks that they hand up in the middle of the aisles. It really is a nice book.

Quite by accident, I just found the book. QVC is selling it for $19.36 plus s&h. I typed in Disney and this was quite a way into their Disney stuff, but it's there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter