Disney Termination turn around

Dryice0512

Earning My Ears
I just have a question about whether or not it is possible to change a rehire status and if so how to do it. I worked on the CRP program in Canada for 2 contracts and then I went to work on Disney Cruise Line. I was terminated from the cruises (not going to get into it) because of a false accusation. I now have a no rehire status. But can prove that it was false and all is well. Would I be able to have that no rehire turned around or not?

If you search Youtube there are a number of people who have posted about getting removed from the "no rehire" list.

Why would you want to be rehired by a company that fired you? I've never understood this.

Maybe they just had bad management, or were a bad fit, in one particular location, but enjoyed working for the company as a whole. Disney is a HUGE company with lots of different job roles. Maybe someone didn't perform well in one job, but would be a great fit for another role in a different division. Someone who was fired from a cruise line based on what they see as a bad management choice from their local managers on that ship might have no problem at all working at a resort hotel, or retail location, under completely different management.

If Joe was fired from landscaping because he sucked at mowing grass, but then went to school and got a hospitality degree, he would have no problem wanting to apply to work in a hotel leadership position based on new skills.... its not like Joe would be doing the same job or working with the same people from his landscaping days.

Hey! Do you use Facebook? I highly recommend joining the group "Restricted Rehire/Self-Term Ohana." There are a lot of really great stories and advice from people who have successfully contested their rehire status. It might take a little bit of work on your end, but this group is so helpful and supportive. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!