Disney theme at 2Peas this month!

melissaga

Earning My Ears
The Creating Garden at www.twopeasinabucket.com this month has a DISNEY theme! I'm not sure if the whole thing is up yet (sometimes stuff is added in bits and pieces over the course of the month), but there are tons of Disney scrapping ideas already there. (No free paper piecing patterns up yet, but they do usually turn up each month). For those that have never been, they have monthly themes and post border ideas, hand lettering and template lettering ideas as well as paper piecings (most of the paper piecings can be downloaded for a small fee- usually around a dollar or two.. plus there are usually a few free ones).

I had really been stuck for ideas and this finally got me going on Disney scrapping again.

Enjoy!

These are TOO CUTE! How inspiring!
Be sure and check them out. Thanks for sharing Melissa.
I forget to check their site every month. The Disney ideas are my favorite by far!

Happy Scrappin,
Candi:earsgirl:

Thanks so much for letting us know! I visit Two Peas' message boards but only look in the Garden every now and then. I printed off my favorites! :)

they have put a few paper piecing patterns up today, Cinderella, the castle, Mickey Parts, Snow White and the tea cups. these are to pay for - most of them are $1.75

I dont think I would use many of them, but Snow White is great, and the Mickey Parts are quite cute too.

Bev

Thanks for telling us to look. I love the layout ideas! I'm working on Disney pages right now, and some of these sparked some ideas.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the heads up.

There are a few things that have sparked ideas for pages I am working on.

I think I liked the boarder section the best.

chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter