"Disney" things at HHI?

1153rsmith

DIS Veteran
We are booked at Hilton Head next May and my children were asking if there would be pin trading there? Any other things that are distinctly disney?

We are looking forward to going there for the very first time.

Yes, there is pin trading, and there are very good arts and craft projects for the kids. There is a campfire that's fun.

Unique to HHI there's a Mascot, Shadow, with handler...B'Lou Crabbe.

There is food at the resort- chicken fingers, fries, etc. and also at the Beach House pool, same type of food. there are many great restuarants near the resort, some are walking distance and many others just a short drive. We have been there the last 3 summers and its a great resort. Cast members are unbelievable. Enjoy

There is food at the resort- chicken fingers, fries, etc. and also at the Beach House pool, same type of food. there are many great restuarants near the resort, some are walking distance and many others just a short drive. We have been there the last 3 summers and its a great resort. Cast members are unbelievable. Enjoy

I would like to find a place that has a good low country boil. :cool1:

To add for some Disney feel:
Mickey waffles
Mickey ice cream bars

Fantastic resort...had our first visit in October. Have a great stay!

There are "Hidden Mickeys" throughout the resort. Check out the knick-knacks in Big Murgies Den - you may even find a photo of Walt among other treasures. There are Disney reminders disguised (in plain sight) in each villa. The front desk staff can assist with some of the Hidden Mickeys. There are also topiaries of familiar Disney characters around the resort.

The resort offers a "Low Country Boil" often thru the year - not sure if it will be offered while you are there, but there are 200 - 300 restaurants on the island - truly something for every taste. There are seven within easy walking distance of the resort and another 100 (or so) within a 10 minute drive.

The resort does have a Mercantile with convenience food items and the usual selection of Disney apparel - some unique to the HH resort.

Enjoy your stay! :)

The only things I would add to the earlier comments are that there are Disney outdoor movies several nights/week, kid-friendly marsh/beach exploration tours, and lots of family activities interspersed throughout (corn hole toss, horseshoes, etc.). You can rent bikes as well.

My kids enjoyed the campfire and smores as well as the marsh exploration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter