Disney Tickets

buyerbrad

Mouseketeer
In my MDE account, I currently have 7 X 4 Canadian Non-Expiry tix (4 adult, 3 child) and a child 5 Day Canadian Non-Expiry Ticket.

Any chance I can take the 5 day ticket and divide it into 4 1 day tix - 2 adults and 2 children?

After the 4th day, extra day costs only $10 more. So it’s impossible to split it as single day ticket is about $110 so it’s $100 extra each.

If they can do that, I will ask them to split an annual pass into 365 park hopper single tickets, no?

After the 4th day, extra day costs only $10 more. So it’s impossible to split it as single day ticket is about $110 so it’s $100 extra each.

If they can do that, I will ask them to split an annual pass into 365 park hopper single tickets, no?

What if I was willing to pay the full difference? If the 5-day Canadian discount pass has a $300 value (for arguments sake) and the 4 single day tickets are $450, could I pay the $150?

I don’t think it is possible or worthwhile. You should buy new tickets for the current trip and save those multi day tickets for the future. Disney has changed or will change rules such as expiration and seasonal blockout. So those old tickets will be worth more to attend high season in the future.

The general rule of thumb is that Disney will never refuse to take more of your money. Technically speaking they won't break up a ticket like you are suggesting but it never hurts to ask and you might get lucky and catch a CM who is willing to do it. You will lose the CAD discount and then on top of that you will have to pay gate price of those single tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter