Disney trip gift basket

MaryyHadALittleLab

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

My boyfriend and I are going on a Disney trip this summer. For his birthday, I’d like to make him a gift basket with things for Disney. I’m thinking of sun screen, a personal fan, ponchos, and a luggage tag. Any other ideas would be much appreciated!

A Hidden Mickeys book or other guide book, Quarters and pennies for pressed pennies if you are in to that with a map of where to find them, Everybody loves glow sticks for night time at the parks, gift cards for souvenirs when you get there, a Disney hat and or t-shirt.

Sounds like an awesome gift!

Are you "regulars" or is this his first trip? I don't know his personality but, if he'd be good with it, you could make it an "everyone's a kid at WDW" type of thing. An autograph book, Disney character pez dispenser, quarters and pennies for pressed pennies, Hidden Mickey book. Is he into pin trading? You could put a new lanyard and/or some pins for trading. I took my niece to TDL when she graduated. I made her a basket like this and she really like it. She even wore the glow necklaces I put in there. HTH

I just put together a basket for my parents for our upcoming trip. It has a book each for poolside reading with a Disney bookmark, a mister fan, a water bottle and some healthier snacks for preventing hanger (nuts, dried fruit, little packages of mini muffins).

Portable electronics charger, sunglasses, snacks, park maps, Disney themed shirts for each park day (if he's into that).

Definitely get a Hidden Mickeys book! We always have lots of fun with that---expecially while waiting in line.

a Disney tee - thinking one that is a 'couples' tee. One for his basket and one for you to wear when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!