Disney Visa Card Comic Watch Offer

TW1

Mouseowner s.com
Has anyone purchased the new Mickey and/or Minnie Comic Watch offered through the Chase Disney Visa Card?

I'd like to know what you think about the quality. Is it worth it?

We bought the Mickey 75th Bday watch last year, and well, it was maybe worth the $30 but not much more. I guess you get what you pay for, but I'd still like to hear from someone who actually has one.

TIA

TW1 said:
Has anyone purchased the new Mickey and/or Minnie Comic Watch offered through the Chase Disney Visa Card?

I'd like to know what you think about the quality. Is it worth it?

We bought the Mickey 75th Bday watch last year, and well, it was maybe worth the $30 but not much more. I guess you get what you pay for, but I'd still like to hear from someone who actually has one.

TIA

I didn't buy one of those (yet) but I did purchase the last round of watches and I wear mine every day. It was my Mother's day present to myself :goodvibes

Mine has Mickey on it with a thick tan colored ban. Mickey's arms LOOK like they are pointing at the time, but actually there is a second set of watch hands that you have to look at. I really think for $30 total, it was well worth it.

I am about to order two of the Mickey watches that they just released, so when they get here, I will let you know for sure how I like them.

Laura

I ordered it because in the picture it didn't look that big and the pink Minnie was about the same size-so I figured unisex. Wrong. The Mickey watch was very big. I have small wrist and it looked ridiculous.

So if it is for a woman, think twice! It did seem like a quality watch though.

Also. it appeared to be damaged. His left ear was missing paint. I called to say that it was damaged and I really didn't care for it (the large size) and they said that the paint missing was intentional, that 'old, stressed' look.

Oye. Back it goes. :confused3

Muushka - the watch I have is not small either. I am very big boned though and decided to give it a shot and see if I really liked it and I do! I am not saying its for everyone and thank you for pointing out that my description of "thick band" should have been more descriptive.

Laura

Laura, I have not worn a watch for about 25 years. So I figure I better 'ease' into the experience more gradually :flower: .

Your description was just fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter