Disney Visa discounts for Q1 (besides the Riviera discount)?

I don't think so and from what I've read on these forums cms say it's highly possible that the Riviera deal is the only one this cycle.

Although I understand the strategy with the Riviera discount, along with perhaps a lesser need to offer discounts due to demand, I'm still pretty disappointed with the Q1 offering. I got the card mostly to accumulate reward points, but also with the thinking that when the time came to use them, I'd also have a decent discount for being a cardholder. I'll make use of a dining discount perhaps on my next trip, and did a character meet on my last one, but those aren't perks that I consider make the card a must-have. Comparatively speaking, there's other cards that offer cash-back type of provisions that are just as good as not better than the Disney reward points, which I could have used to put toward a Disney trip. Although 40% off the Riviera is nice, the price point started so high that the discount I felt just more or less brought in line with some of the other deluxes. So all my usage of the card in recent years was really kind of geared toward this next trip to see GE, and now that it's here, turns out the benefits of the card are kind of limited. So once I use the points I've already accumulated, not sure there's a reason for me to keep this card going forward.

I imagine once the dust settles on GE there may be better discounts in future years more in line with prior ones (and I realize that recent discounts have trended more even up with the standard room discount promotions available to everyone, which I am taking advantage of), but right now, I feel that 1) the card is not benefiting me in the way I expected it to, when I needed it to; and 2) if the discounts are even with or not as wide-ranging as what's available to everyone, then what's the point of being a Disney Visa holder?

Same here. Given that the discount was applied to just one resort, I can only imagine how many less rooms were available compared with previous years’ discounts. Same number of cardholders, if not more, looking to take advantage of a discount though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!