Disney visa discounts

BlueSuitDonald

Mouseketeer
where do you go to find out what room discounts are available if you have a Disney visa? I see that there is a 25 to 35% discount on rooms through April 14. I saw this on a website but don't know where to check for these discounts as they become available.

So where will I look keep an eye out for future visa discounts? We are arriving June 30 next year

Right here on this DISboard! :thumbsup2 If there is any kind of a discount, you'll see first mention of it here. I will say, however, that there was no Visa discount offered for June of this year. There was a discount for room only-general public, APs, and Florida residents, and discounted package deal (Summer Meal – 1 free quick service meal/night) for general public, just nothing special for Visa card holders.

For the past 3 6 month periods I have received a 30% off past guest code. It of course since I want to book a trip for this coming June, I haven't received anything! Ugh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter