Disney wedding photo's

BruTamUK

Earning My Ears
Hi'
We are getting married in December 2004 at the wedding pavillion. We have chosen the intimate wedding package which next year includes 12 photo's. Does anybody know how much extra photo's will cost from disney?
We may also consider using an alternative photographer. How do the prices compare with disney's?
Would disney have any problems with us using an alternative photographer?
We are travelling from the UK and therefore will have to arrange everything over the phone/internet prior to our departure, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Bruce & Tammy

Sorry I have no idea on pricing. But I understand they give you your photos on CD as well as the 12 prints, could you not print what ever photos you want off the CD?? Or would they actually only take 12 photos?? That seems a little "cheap" to me!!!
Hope someone here knows!
Grover in Winnipeg

I'm also trying to get information on pricing of wedding photos you can have done the next day in the park in your wedding gown. Has anyone out there done this, and if so about what did it cost and how long ago did you get married? I would really appreciate any information you could give me.
Thanks,
evedein

Hello :wave:

We used Rick Ferro for our photos for the intimate wedding. I corresponded with him via email from the UK and he was very good. I definately recommend him to you, we are featured under the honeymooners bit, our pictures are at The Polynesian Resort.

HTH

We didn't get married at Disney World, but we celebrated our 20th anniversary last fall and treated ourselves to a professional photo session. I did a ton of research and choose Randy Chapman, of Chapman Photography. Randy was phenomenal. He was with us for about 3 hours and included in the package price were all the photos AND negatives. I would definitely go with him again. He was funny, professional, and the photos were awesome. His website is listed below.

Kathryn

www.Chapman Photography.com

We are honeymooning at Disney this November and would like to have pics taken in our Wedding Attire (getting married at home). I tried to reserve Randy, but he said I MUST get permission from Disney to have pics taken in my gown... Something about no bride will see another bride on her wedding day at Disney. Does anyone know who I should call to get the permission to do this???

HELP! Thank you all!
N.

Unless something has changed, the only people who can do photos in wedding attire inside a park is Disney Photo Services. They actually assigned a different photographer to us than we had for our wedding, which was nice. We had more than one photographers eye and style for photos.

As a suggestion if you want to do this and are going to be there for more than a day after your wedding... Plan it for 2 days after. Don't put yourself in the position of having to get up the morning after your wedding and get ready in your dress again by 7:00 a.m. Enjoy that first morning - order breakfast and relax. The flowers will still be lovely that 2nd morning after, and we had no problem at all with keeping his tux an extra morning. I was surprised that although we left our reception at 10:30 we were totally exhausted the next day. There was a lot of emotion floating around, and we would have been a disaster if we had tried to be up and dressed at that time the next morning!

They took about 40 pictures if I remember right - they then selected 12 for the book, and gave us the rest of the proofs to look at and determine if we wanted more. We also had our video of our wedding proofs and turned the order in at the same time. They lost the order, never could find it, and eventually just sent us the negatives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter