Disney Wish - March 6-10, 2023

Hello Christy! I am bringing my 11-year-old granddaughter (surprise gift for her birthday in February). My sister and niece are joining us as well. This is my third DC and Harper's first. My sis has sailed with her older girls years ago before Sophie came along! We just decided to book last minute in January. Below is our info:
Stateroom: 7174 (Port side, aft)
Harper, 11 (my granddaughter)
Sophie, 12 (mom is my sister Amy)
(Our girls should meet each other too since they are the same age)
Thanks for joining in! So far, the only other stateroom we are gifting a 7-year-old, Brooklyn. We have yet to get stateroom and info for a couple little boys as well. We haven't done this extender project before, so trying to keep it small and simple! Our girls don't need anything fancy or expensive, so do the same please!

Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Ann

Starting the cruise meet for the March 6-10 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Wish. We’re particularly interested in doing the fish extender because it will be my grandsons first cruise - 3 year old celebrating 4th birthday (March 16) and 1 year old. 3 adults - me (gma), mom and dad plus the 2 kids. Hope other will join in.
Hi Sharon! We still need your info for the fish extender so we can gift the little boys in your cabin. Let us know if you are still interested in that. thanks, Ann

Hello Christy! I am bringing my 11-year-old granddaughter (surprise gift for her birthday in February). My sister and niece are joining us as well. This is my third DC and Harper's first. My sis has sailed with her older girls years ago before Sophie came along! We just decided to book last minute in January. Below is our info:
Stateroom: 7174 (Port side, aft)
Harper, 11 (my granddaughter)
Sophie, 12 (mom is my sister Amy)
(Our girls should meet each other too since they are the same age)
Thanks for joining in! So far, the only other stateroom we are gifting a 7-year-old, Brooklyn. We have yet to get stateroom and info for a couple little boys as well. We haven't done this extender project before, so trying to keep it small and simple! Our girls don't need anything fancy or expensive, so do the same please!

Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Ann
Hi Ann,
Thank you for letting us join in! Will definitely keep it simple and look forward to meeting you all. Please keep us posted if there are any changes; otherwise, only 10 days to go! 😃 Yay!
Kind Regards,
Christy

Hi Ann,
Thank you for letting us join in! Will definitely keep it simple and look forward to meeting you all. Please keep us posted if there are any changes; otherwise, only 10 days to go! 😃 Yay!
Kind Regards,
Christy
Hi Christy! Brooklyn’s mom here! I will plan on visiting your room as well!
Hi, we are the a little late to join but we do have some gifts we would love to distribute during the cruise. This is our 11th DCL sailing but first time having a fishextender. We are not on Facebook, so we thought we would try signing up here. We have one daughter celebrating her 11th birthday. Our stateroom is 12020. This is also our first cruise back since the pandemic and looking forward to celebrating. If you all could share your stateroom numbers with us, we would love to spread some pixie dust during the cruise. Kind Regards, Christy, Jonathan and Anna
Hi Christy! We will visit your room next week! Please let me know if your daughter has a specific interest we can surprise her with! Look forward to meeting you!

Brooklyn’s mom

Hi Christy! Brooklyn’s mom here! I will plan on visiting your room as well!

Hi Christy! We will visit your room next week! Please let me know if your daughter has a specific interest we can surprise her with! Look forward to meeting you!

Brooklyn’s mom
Hi Jacki! Thank you so much - Anna is turning 11 - she loves to read, draw, and any little trinkets. We are excited to participate and look forward to sprinkling some magic.

As a side note for our little group here this cruise, we also picked up some small disney cruising rubber duckies (a mickey, minnie and 2 cinderella) that we will place around the ship - they will have "passport tags" attached to them, so please tell all the children to keep an eye out in the common areas and see if they can spot them!! We hope this will add to the fun! Only one week to go! :)

I want to thank your families for the wonderful gifts! Sophie and Harper really enjoyed them all. Thanks again for everything! (and ours as well!)

It was such a wonderful vacation! Yes, thank you all for the wonderful surprises - it was such fun to return to the stateroom and finding the treasures. Appreciate you all and hope everyone had a great time!

P.S. We loved the Wish so much, we booked again on the Disney Wish for the Christmas 2023 cruise. Have always wanted to do something over the Christmas holiday, so looking forward to seeing the ship decked out in the holiday decor. We will be signing up for the fish extender thread here on the Dis Board too. Hope to see you all again soon!

Christy, Jonathan and Anna

Hello Christy,

Harper wanted to meet Anna (and Brooklyn), but it was so hard to connect on the ship. We probably passed several times without even knowing it! I knocked once, and another time, you had the resting sign on the door knob. Harper was begging me to knock again!
We also booked a placeholder but need to wait until June to sail due to our kids being teachers with different break times and I really want to take the whole bunch if possible!

Thank you again for your generosity and fun gifts!
Ann

Hi Ann,

So sad we missed you all! We actually never got off the ship (it was amazing to explore everything! :) and definitely would have loved to have met up. Hope you all have a wonderful time on your cruise in June with the whole family! Take care and it was so much fun - thankful for our sweet little group that we had doing this all together!

Kind Regards,
Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter