Disney Withdrawal..Who else experiences this?

Chainsaw

Earning My Ears
Oh, my fairies am I suffering from Disney Withdrawal!! You spend so much time and energy planning, looking forward to and hoping-then a week (if you're lucky!) living it, then it's...all...over...I just want to go back!! Please take me back!!!! What do you all do to make it better??

We just got back yesterday and I feel the same way! The post-Disney depression is already kicking in!

I do!!! We went in March and I still miss it. Planning a trip in the fall for just my 19 year old daughter and me. I haven't broken it to the guys yet.

Just got home from our first Disneycruise last night. I tell ya, it was hard to make my own bed and supper today after being waited on all week! I need to book my next trip very soon!

Just got home from our first Disneycruise last night. I tell ya, it was hard to make my own bed and supper today after being waited on all week! I need to book my next trip very soon!
Oh, I hear the Disney cruises are AMAZING. A friend of mine cried when hers was over.

We use to be once a year people. That turned into twice a year. Then we got annual passes cause if you're going 2 times a year it's worth it. Once we got our annual passes we started taking the local allegiant air flights for quick weekends. Last year we took 6 separate trips. I no longer get sad when I leave. I know the next one is a few months away. :goodvibes

Ps. I'm not rich. I'm just crazy and put all my extra money towards Disney trips.

It's very painful! I feel genuinely distressed :sad1: it's so much more than just a vacation spot to me

Yes, Disney Withdrawal is a real thing for me, too. Last year was our first trip, so I didn't realize this could happen. Such joy while we were there. So much sadness when we left. Completely in withdrawal ever since. I used to think some of my friends who go all the time were crazy. I get it now.

So since we returned home in Jan, I've been watching you tube videos, eagerly opening any mailer from Disney, looking at our photos, re-reading our guide books, and bugging my family until we finally booked our room for our next trip. Now the planning is on again! I've been wanting to buy a Disney cd so I can play Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow over and over and over. I think it's time to treat myself to that. That way, I'll already have it in place for the Disney Withdrawals after our next trip.

I wish I had seen this thread before I created mine! I have them bad! I got back last week and I am MAJORLY bummed about it :(

I literally cried when we left. I always do. I never want to come home. Disney is my home. We upgraded to APs, and it's driving me INSANE I can't just hop in the car and go (We live in South Jersey lol).. so.. I am currently planning our next trip, and crossing fingers that MAYBE we can squeeze even a third short trip in somewhere. A girl can dream, right?? But it does help planning my next trip, watching the podcasts, listening to the Disney park music via youtube, and looking at our videos and pictures. :)

Disney withdrawal is real. Planning next trip helps. Buying merchandise that I'll use often helps too. I use a recyclable bag from the last trip at the grocery store. I have a couple of dish towels that I put out often. I usually buy a magnetic notepad for shopping lists. (Our cruise notepad is almost empty. Sniff). I have a Mickey pizza cutter that I love. Christmas ornaments. Some mugs of course. (So just the small things. So far I haven't purchased a Mickey Mouse ears sofa or anything. That would just be crazy.

Oh, no..I don't think anyone on this board experiences that at all. :rotfl:
Umm ... that's why we all hang around here so much. Fighting off the depression!

only been back 5 weeks and going crazy and our next trip is not for 2 1/2 years unless I hit the lottery but then I should be on a prescribed anti depressant :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!