Disney Wonder 10/07/2018 Out of San Diego

Yay! Happy to meet you! Hubs & I sailed same ship & itinerary for our honeymoon in October of 2011. This time we are bringing our three children, our parents and some friends along too. We are the only ones that have ever sailed with DCL before so we are tremendously excited to share the wonder that is a Disney Cruise with them.

Would love to hear from everyone else.

booked! Happy to meet you guys! This is our first disney cruise- so trying to figure out the ins and outs...any advice? please feel to let me know. =D

booked! Happy to meet you guys! This is our first disney cruise- so trying to figure out the ins and outs...any advice? please feel to let me know. =D

Who's sailing in your group (meaning kids & their ages? adults?)? What is your vacation goal? See the most you can see? Relax? A little bit of everything?

Thanks for asking :)! Two adults and 3 boys (10,8,5 at the time of our trip) I guess a little bit of everything...? We definitely want to use the kid's club so that the hubs and I can have some time by ourselves and we want to eat at Remy =D. Everything else is up in the air. I'm game for any tips, tricks, and general advice. =D

We just came off the Wonder last Sunday from the 7 night Baja cruise and booked again on board. This will be our 6th Disney cruise (5th time on the Wonder). It will be myself, DH, DD 10, DS 8 and DD's twins who will be 6. The Wonder is like a second home to us and we can't wait to be back.

Although we have done quite a few cruises, we've never participated in the FE before. I'm hoping to do that time time around.

We just came off the Wonder last Sunday from the 7 night Baja cruise and booked again on board. This will be our 6th Disney cruise (5th time on the Wonder). It will be myself, DH, DD 10, DS 8 and DD's twins who will be 6. The Wonder is like a second home to us and we can't wait to be back.

Although we have done quite a few cruises, we've never participated in the FE before. I'm hoping to do that time time around.

How was it? Any pointers you want to share?

3 weeks ago we did the 8-night Disney Magic Bahama Cruise out of New York that was a Halloween on the High Seas and was the 1st Marvel Day at Sea. We splurged on the New York Cruise and decided to try going concierge and we got a 1-Bedroom Concierge Room. Now we are hooked on cruising concierge because of all of the great concierge perks you get when you book a concierge room.

New York was our 5th Disney Cruise and we are looking forward to being on the Disney Wonder because we have only cruised previously on the Disney Fantasy and the Disney Magic. It will be myself, my husband and our two daughters age 15 and 24. We were lucky enough to get one of the only two 2-Bedroom Concierge Suites on the Disney Wonder. We are excited to see how nicely appointed the 2-bedroom concierge suite is compared to the 1-bedroom concierge suite, which we thought was absolutely huge and luxurious.

Has anyone started an FE group yet for this cruise because we would love to join in all the fun!!

Thanks! I’m on the FB page now. It’s a big extended family trip for us with 6 adults and 6 kids. I would love to do a scuba diving excursion ... I can’t find excursion options, maybe it’s too early still. Can’t wait!

Hello I am new here not sure what to say but I just booked for the Disney Wonder on Oct 7th. This will be our second time and im interested in the "Fish Extenders" can somebody tell me how that works?

Here's a good link to learn more about Fish Extenders (FE): http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm It's a gift exchange, usually organized by groups of 10.

You can request to join the Facebook group called "Disney Wonder October 7, 2018". They have two lists going on. One for regular Fish Extenders and another one called Pixie Dusting (more casual compared to the regular FE). I hope this helps.

We are booked for this cruise. It will be our first Disney Cruise and I’m super excited. It’s a family trip to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. We are travelling with 3 daughters (9, 9, and 4). Both sets of grandparents are also coming. My twins have type 1 diabetes so I am worried about having enough medical supplies and making a plan that will allow them as much kids club fun as they can stand. I know it’s all doable though. We can’t wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!