Disney Wonder 10/07/2018 Out of San Diego

:welcome:
Congratulations on your engagement DisPrincess_Katie! How fun to get married on a Disney Cruise!
DM and I will also be on this cruise. We have never participated in the FE program. It seems most of those are organized on FB groups.

Just paid remaining balance on our reservation, woohoo! We've cruised with before on Royal Carribean, Carnival and Princess, but this will be our first time sailing with Disney and can not wait. We are a family of 5...2 boys that will be 12 and 10 and an 8 year old daughter. I have been reading up on the FE program and would be interested in participating. Any pointers and suggestion regarding the FE or about Disney cruising in general would be greatly appreciated :)

There’s a Facebook group dedicated to this cruise. Someone is organizing Fish Extenders.

Hoping someone is reading this - even thought its not active. This seems to be the only cruise that is going to Puerto Vallerta - can someone please let me know which pier you dock at? We are going on the Panama Canal and just trying to plan. Is it the one that when you get off the ship you walk straight out the gate and straight into the walmart parking lot or is it the one where you go out and through some tourist shop area then down the street to walmart. They were doing constuction in the tourist shop area earlier this year and it was blocked off, still wondering if its that away. Thanks!!

Hoping someone is reading this - even thought its not active. This seems to be the only cruise that is going to Puerto Vallerta - can someone please let me know which pier you dock at? We are going on the Panama Canal and just trying to plan. Is it the one that when you get off the ship you walk straight out the gate and straight into the walmart parking lot or is it the one where you go out and through some tourist shop area then down the street to walmart. They were doing constuction in the tourist shop area earlier this year and it was blocked off, still wondering if its that away. Thanks!!
Just got back. There were shops and Walmart was across the street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter