Disney Wonder 14-night Westbound Panama Canal March 6th, 2020

Getting ready to go to the port. Saw many of you at breakfast at the Hampton Inn. Seemed to be quite a few kids this time. See you on board! :)

Hi to everyone that's on this cruise,

I noticed that this cruise started just yesterday!

How is everything and how is everyone feeling on this cruise? What's the vibe like?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, because of this coronavirus virus, are people generally cautious and paranoid but also very prepared? And what exactly is the Disney staff doing to help make the trip better? What exactly happened before boarding and what is the ambiance inside the ship? I guess I'm curious for a virtual walk-through

I am going on this ship on March 25, 2020 and I just wanna get a feel of the vibe on the cruise ship because I'm also 50% thinking about cancelling or rescheduling.

Well I'm not sure if anyone will respond to my message but that'd be cool anyways.

Hope everyone is having fun on board!

Last edited:
Hi to everyone that's on this cruise,

I noticed that this cruise started just yesterday!

How is everything and how is everyone feeling on this cruise? What's the vibe like?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, because of this coronavirus virus, are people generally cautious and paranoid but also very prepared? And what exactly is the Disney staff doing to help make the trip better? What exactly happened before boarding and what is the ambiance inside the ship? I guess I'm curious for a virtual walk-through

I am going on this ship on March 25, 2020 and I just wanna get a feel of the vibe on the cruise ship because I'm also 50% thinking about cancelling or rescheduling.

Well I'm not sure if anyone will respond to my message but that'd be cool anyways.

Hope everyone is having fun on board!

Sorry nobody responded in time, but now it's moot. All I can say is the cruise was great. DCL really took care of us and kept us all safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts