Disney Wonder - 7 night Alaska - August 20, 2018

We are a family of 4 from Washington by way of North Carolina, Illinois, and Ohio. It'll be hubs, me and we have 2 boys age 9 and 11 at time of sailing (8 and 10 currently). Grandma and Grandpa also plan to join (fingers crossed, we have a room for them, just need to get them to this side of the country). Excited to be sailing on our 4th Disney cruise and excited complete our Disney cruise grand slam by finally sailing the Wonder. Summer 2018 feels like forever away but hopefully we can pass the time meeting some folks, planning and dreaming about Alaska. Can't wait to see y'all.

Last edited:
I am! We are from Richmond, VA. Bringing my dd and ds who will be almost 15 and 13.5, respectively, and my mom. This is the kids' and my 6th Disney cruise and my mom's 2nd. First one not out of port canaveral and first time on the wonder for us.

Hoping to do a floatplane in Ketchikan, whale watching and mendenhall in juneau, and white pass in Skagway.

We cannot wait. Passing time by watching YouTube excursion videos and buying Disney gift cards:)

Last edited:
Finally found the thread for our Cruise. We will be three Myself, DD and DH on our third Cruise (2nd Disney Alaska Cruise). We live about an hour outside of Vancouver so that is our home port. I have lived in Victoria as well as throughout the province of BC, so if you have questions, feel free to ask. We have found Disney Gift Cards starting to show up in BC finally but without the discounts that are enjoyed by the states unfortunately. 260 Days to go, and already starting to get antsy!! I am looking into organizing some Tasting seminars on the cruise for a group of us as well.:butterfly

Nice to see some new posts!

I've booked my floatplane for Ketchikan and my whale watching excursion for Juneau. Have a rental car reserved for Skagway.

Almost done paying for the cruise. Accumulating Disney gift cards very slowly.

Cannot wait!!

I’m sorry if this is the wrong way to post. I’m not very tech savvy. I’m an Alaskan gal, living in Central Washington State. Hubby and I are taking our 2 grandsons to Alaska on the Wonder 8/20. It is our first DCL Cruise, but I am a crazy Disney finatic, so very excited about this trip! I have many questions (Fish extender?) - good thing I have 8 months...meanwhile, “Hi, glad to ‘meet’ you all!

I’m sorry if this is the wrong way to post. I’m not very tech savvy. I’m an Alaskan gal, living in Central Washington State. Hubby and I are taking our 2 grandsons to Alaska on the Wonder 8/20. It is our first DCL Cruise, but I am a crazy Disney finatic, so very excited about this trip! I have many questions (Fish extender?) - good thing I have 8 months...meanwhile, “Hi, glad to ‘meet’ you all!
Not sure if you are aware, but there is a Facebook group fro our cruise as well. Looking forward to seeing you on the cruise:) I am looking at what we are going to be doing for our fish extendors this weekend. It is a great way to spread the "pixie dust" a bit further.

Not sure if you are aware, but there is a Facebook group fro our cruise as well. Looking forward to seeing you on the cruise:) I am looking at what we are going to be doing for our fish extendors this weekend. It is a great way to spread the "pixie dust" a bit further.
Can you send the links to the FE group on Facebook? This is our 5th Disney cruise and the first on the wonder. We had to rebook from earlier in the summer since the school dates changes and now don't have a FE group. The girls always enjoy that so much (plus it is great exercise for them)!

Can you send the links to the FE group on Facebook? This is our 5th Disney cruise and the first on the wonder. We had to rebook from earlier in the summer since the school dates changes and now don't have a FE group. The girls always enjoy that so much (plus it is great exercise for them)!
Sorry for the hold up. I don't always check this site. I don't believe we are able to post links here, but if you do a search on Alaska and Wonder and our date, you'll find it. In fact, you probably already have ;)

Excited to be so close. We just cleared our PIF this week. Anyone out there planning excursions? Let us know what you are thinking.

Sorry for taking so long, you need to search on Facebook, our group is doing the FE there, just put in wonder and our sailing date and the group should pop up. You HAVE to answer the questions or the admin will not let you into the group. There is also a kids group going for the various age groups. Let me know if you have troubles finding us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter