Disney Wonder 7-night Mexico September 2017

I'm new to setting up FB groups but I gave it a try. The link is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/101302547074722/

We (my DH and 10 yo DS) just returned from a west Caribbean Disney cruise and booked the Wonder for Sept 24, 2017 while on board. We did the FE and it added even more magic to our cruise. We had 11 cabins in our group which was plenty. Can someone see if they can access my link? It's a closed group so you will need to request access. I'll be looking for requests.

Oh we also attended a mixer tasting that was set up as a private event with our FB group. What a blast!

My husband and I just got added to a friend's reservation. It will be my 8th and my husbands 7th. We live in San Diego too, and I work at the Zoo. I love Disney, John loves the cruises. In addition to this cruise, I have 3 upcoming trips to Fisney World, and are booked on the West Bound Panama Canal next year.

Hi everyone! Me and my husband have been signed up for this cruise since opening day. I just haven't signed in for a while. This will be our fourth Disney cruise but the first from the west coast. We have a group of 15 for four total cabins joining us. We are all from New Mexico and Arizona. This will be the first cruise for half of our group. GLad to be joining you all!

We have another room joining our group as well and it will be their first Disney Cruise, I think it might be their first cruise as all. So much fun! It's our 25th anniversary in August so we're doing a late celebration.

Since this will be both my first Disney cruise and first any cruise, what suggestions do you folks have as far as shore excursions? Should I book something in each port, some of them, none of them? I dont want to overbook, but I also dont want to miss out on really cool options.

Thanks!

I'm new to setting up FB groups but I gave it a try. The link is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/101302547074722/

We (my DH and 10 yo DS) just returned from a west Caribbean Disney cruise and booked the Wonder for Sept 24, 2017 while on board. We did the FE and it added even more magic to our cruise. We had 11 cabins in our group which was plenty. Can someone see if they can access my link? It's a closed group so you will need to request access. I'll be looking for requests.

Oh we also attended a mixer tasting that was set up as a private event with our FB group. What a blast!

Please know we already have a group set up! Just do a search and you should be able to find it.

Hello, we. Booked this cruise when it first came out, now we're getting close and more excited. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and not sure how many other cruises, We are a family of 3 mom, dad and 21 year old son. Who is sailing as an adult for the first time on Disney.
Does anyone know when pirate night will be? We are trying to figure out when to book Palo. Can't wait

Last edited:
Since this will be both my first Disney cruise and first any cruise, what suggestions do you folks have as far as shore excursions? Should I book something in each port, some of them, none of them? I dont want to overbook, but I also dont want to miss out on really cool options.

Thanks!

I can recommend the outdoor adventure (pv24) speed boat, mule ride, zip line in Puerto Vallarta we did that a few years ago it was great. May do it again this trip.

Thanks!

We've done the Santa Maria snorkeling trip in Cabo and the Pirate Sail in PV. Both were a lot of fun, we'll probably do the Santa Maria beach one again this time.

Hi,
This will be our first Disney cruise. I really want to join a FE group as well as the Facebook page. Can somebody provide me with the link? I can't find it anywhere on Facebook and the links above aren't active. We
Are a family of four coming from Las Vegas with a 3 year old girl and an almost 2 year old boy.
We are so excited.

Hi,
This will be our first Disney cruise. I really want to join a FE group as well as the Facebook page. Can somebody provide me with the link? I can't find it anywhere on Facebook and the links above aren't active. We
Are a family of four coming from Las Vegas with a 3 year old girl and an almost 2 year old boy.
We are so excited.
Jmcbride - I was not able to PM you. PM me on FB - Marisa Browne Scott

We are so excited to be doing our first Disney cruise with our 2 boys, my sister and my dad. There will be 6 of us novices from different parts of So Cal.

Hello, we. Booked this cruise when it first came out, now we're getting close and more excited. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and not sure how many other cruises, We are a family of 3 mom, dad and 21 year old son. Who is sailing as an adult for the first time on Disney.
Does anyone know when pirate night will be? We are trying to figure out when to book Palo. Can't wait
Hi, from what I've seen on another site posted by someone who called DCL, day 2 is formal night, day 4 pirate night, day 6 semi formal. Hope that helps.

With this being a Halloween themed cruise, will the formal night and pirate nights be different than on a non-holiday cruise? Also, our group is super excited to take part in the FE group. I requested to join 2 Facebook groups but have not heard back yet from either.

Hi everyone, my name is Sandy, we just booked our first Disney cruise... We have cruise before but not with Disney. We are so excited bringing our little one he just turned 2. I have been hearing about this FE thing and I totally would love to join one. I am originally from Los Angeles and my husband is from Seattle, we live in San Diego (Mira Mesa to be exact) we are so looking forward to our cruise any advice to first time Disney Cruisers?

Hi all! Haven't been on here since 2012! Just booked our fifth Disney cruise to celebrate out DS high school graduation and 18th birthday ❤️ Is it too late to sign up for a fish extender exchange???

Hi everyone, my name is Sandy, we just booked our first Disney cruise... We have cruise before but not with Disney. We are so excited bringing our little one he just turned 2. I have been hearing about this FE thing and I totally would love to join one. I am originally from Los Angeles and my husband is from Seattle, we live in San Diego (Mira Mesa to be exact) we are so looking forward to our cruise any advice to first time Disney Cruisers?

All of you will have so much fun! You will love the adults only areas - especially the spa retreat. Try and have a dinner at Palo's - to die for! I'm hoping for the fish extender exchange as well but haven't heard back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter