Disney Wonder - April 5th, 2020 5-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego

This will be our 1st cruise ever and we are so excited that it will be Disney! We are bringing our 2 kiddos(16boy & 12girl)

Hi everyone,

Just booked this cruise. Traveling is me, my adult son, and my daughter (17). This will be my daughter's last cruise in a kids club. She's been sailing since she was 3. I promised her somewhere warm, and she has never done the teens club on Disney so she's really excited.

Disney cruise #5 for us! Second time on the Wonder, although that was back in 2015 before the dry docks in 2016 and 2019. Always some new sights to see!

We'll be with our kids ages 9, 11, and 12. We're definitely in for the fish exchange!

This is our first cruise and we're excited! Definitely in for the fish extender/exchange.

This is our family's first cruise! We're so excited. Just learning about Fish Extender now. Is there one started? Anyone want to partner with my family? We have two boys (10 + 6 at the time of the cruise). 72 days to go!

Hi. This will be our first cruise ever. We have a daughter (10) and a son (8). We also have a baby pug who is sad because she can't join us. ha!

Where do I go to participate in a Fish Exchange? Thanks in advance for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts