Disney Wonder-February 21st, 2020-Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans

CrazzzyforDisney83

Mouseketeer
Just booked this cruise yesterday! It will be me, my DH and my DD (5). First time Disney cruiser here! We have been to WDW before but are excited for our first cruise. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Hi! We booked as well with additional family members. First time on the Wonder but cruised Disney in the past. Patiently waiting to sail away.

Hi we are booked. I'm going with my 2 daughters and mother in law. Any idea about fish extenders. I have never heard of it till today but would love to do

Hi we are booked. I'm going with my 2 daughters and mother in law. Any idea about fish extenders. I have never heard of it till today but would love to do
Hi! So I’ve only seen the fish extenders on one of the Facebook pages for this cruise. They have it available and set up and you can join. If you have Facebook, just search for Disney Cruise and your dates or port. They should pop up!

Good grief! Short thread. We just booked yesterday but upon inspection and other facebook groups the ship is very much close to being full. Where is everyone? :fish:

Can anyone share a link to one of the previously mentioned fb pages. I am searching and can’t find it. It’s our 5th cruise and I would hate for this to be out first not doing FE’s.

HI! My family and I are on this cruise. It's me and my two sons, 17 & 11. We've done other Disney cruises but it's been a few years since the last one. We are not in the main FB page bc it was created by a travel agent and she decided to kick me out after I complained about all of the shady advertising.

I don't do FEs anymore bc I feel like we just get a bunch of crap we don't need, but it's super fun for first-timers for sure!

HI! My family and I are on this cruise. It's me and my two sons, 17 & 11. We've done other Disney cruises but it's been a few years since the last one. We are not in the main FB page bc it was created by a travel agent and she decided to kick me out after I complained about all of the shady advertising.

I don't do FEs anymore bc I feel like we just get a bunch of crap we don't need, but it's super fun for first-timers for sure!
This makes me feel better. This is our first one without doing FE's and I was a little disappointed, but at least prep is a little more stress free. Glad I never found the FB page either if that is the case. Happy cruising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter