Disney Wonder July 18, 2018 5-Night Alaska

erinburrsir

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! First time poster, second time cruiser! I'm going with my best friend on the July 18th 5-night Alaskan cruise on the Disney Wonder and wanted to know who else is going!

Hi, third time cruiser, this will be our second time on the Wonder. Traveling with DH, DD, DS1, DS2 (I think that's how you do that right?), my husbands aunt and uncle are also going with us. So very excited, looking forward to visiting both Vancouver and Alaska for the first time.

Recently finished our first Disney Cruise (7 night on Fantasy) and booked this trip then! Will be traveling with my twin DS8 (who will be DS9 but then)
Found the facebook group for this cruise too. It has the start of a FE group if anyone is interested.

Hi I’m here! This will be our 3rd DCL trip. We are doing Seattle and Vancouver before the cruise. Those two cities and Alaska are new to us. Very excited!!

Hello! We are traveling on our first Disney Cruise with our 2 daughters (6 and 4) and baby son. We would love to participate in a FE group if there is one. Also any tips are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter