Disney Wonder May 21, 2018 Alaska Inside Passage

Hi, my wife and I will be taking this cruise. We’ve tried to join the FB page but haven’t been able to get in. We’re getting an error massage o_O - “The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.”
Any idea why? Thank you.

Last edited:
Has anybody ever done one of the air tours out of Ketchikan? Do they ever let any of the passengers sit up front with the pilot? :)

Or does anybody know of a tour where you would actually get to go fly? I'm sure DCL doesn't offer that, but maybe someone else?

Hi, my wife and I will be taking this cruise. We’ve tried to join the FB page but haven’t been able to get in. We’re getting an error massage o_O - “The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.”
Any idea why? Thank you.

Did you ever get it to work?

No. We haven’t been able to get in. Every time we click on the link above it gives us the error message.

Is there a schedule of which nights have which meals? Is there a lobster night in Alaska? My wife & I missed it for Palo when we went in 2010 for our honeymoon. Don't want to miss out again!

Or is it better to do Palo during a brunch time during a day at sea?

No. We haven’t been able to get in. Every time we click on the link above it gives us the error message.

Hi, I'm an admin on that group. I looked and saw that there was a block on you for some reason, I didn't put it there, but if I had to guess you probably didn't get in because your account has no details and looks false, please attempt to join again and I will contact you with some simple identity requests

Hi, I'm an admin on that group. I looked and saw that there was a block on you for some reason, I didn't put it there, but if I had to guess you probably didn't get in because your account has no details and looks false, please attempt to join again and I will contact you with some simple identity requests

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We’ve tried to join again. We got a meassage to wait for a response from Admins.
Believe or not we are not familiar with how to use FB. We just decided to create a simple account specifically for this cruise. My husband and I are Dinosaurs when it comes to Social media.
Thank you. We’ll wait to hear from you.

you're in, bur please do tell everyone about yourselves

you're in, bur please do tell everyone about yourselves
Really hate that Facebook killed this group on The Dis. You can’t be anonymous on Facebook as far as not letting people know where you live and that you won’t be home those dates.

Really hate that Facebook killed this group on The Dis. You can’t be anonymous on Facebook as far as not letting people know where you live and that you won’t be home those dates.
You don't have to tell anyone where you live. Just wipe it off your about you section on FB if you put it there. Plus our group is private so none of your posts should show anywhere else.

You don't have to tell anyone where you live. Just wipe it off your about you section on FB if you put it there. Plus our group is private so none of your posts should show anywhere else.
I understand, but not so simple when you have extremely active family members to keep your location secret. Also, anyone can lie and join the group. Again, sad to see this thread not be active.

Lol, I guess I must be since I bought opening day. I'm planning on this being my prize for finishing my Masters degree:thumbsup2. Even though it's my first cruise, my darn study habits have caused me to get pages and pages of insider tips:earboy2:.

Congrats on the Master's degree. Got mine in December and my DH and I will be celebrating on the cruise to Alaska in September (still in grad school for PhD). Be sure to give a report (not a thesis) on how the cruise went.

This will be my families first cruise, first Disney cruise, and first Alaska! We are excited. Any tips?

#1: Enjoy your time with the family on the cruise.
#2: Take a good camera with a lens that can capture objects far away. Everything is so BIG in Alaska that you don't realize how far away your really are from a moose on the shoreline, eagles flying over head, top of a waterfall, etc.
#3: You will be wearing layers for all sorts of weather. Don't pack multiples. No one knows you've been wearing the same university sweatshirt under that jacket all week. Take good waterproof hiking boots or hiking sneakers. It's defrosting there now and you will be jumping from ice patches to water puddles.
Finally: Just enjoy the sights and experiences with your family. Can't say that enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!