Disney Wonder - November 2, 2018

DisneyChick04

Earning My Ears
Hello and welcome to the Disney Wonder on November 2 out of Galveston, Texas. Time to start having fun planning!!!

We are wanting to go in this cruise, but won’t be able to pay until October! So holing there are still cabins available!

Hi! I am new to this but will be on this cruise! I’d love to get started on how to sign up for the fish extender group!

I'm sailing on this cruise, too! Is there someone in charge of the FE group?!

I doubt it. At least not on here. They have a group on Facebook and there’s almost 200 people there who will be on the cruise with us! Go on Facebook and type “Disney wonder November 2” and the first one that pops up is the one! Let me know if you have any questions.

Did you ever find a fish extender group to join? We are also looking to join one.

The only FE group is the one on Facebook under “Disney Wonder November 2”. But it closed on Oct 2nd to give those participating at least 30 days to get their gifts together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter