Earning My Ears
Day Date Port Ashore Onboard
Friday 13-Oct-2017 SAN DIEGO 4:00 PM
Saturday 14-Oct-2017 ENSENADA 8:15 AM 4:45 PM
Sunday 15-Oct-2017 SAN DIEGO 8:30 AM

FE is closed. Sorry!

Last edited:
J
My 3rd Weekend cruise on the Wonder, the 2nd Halloween on the High Seas themed. Any interest in a F.E.?
Just decided to do this cruise, we are so excited! we did the four night Bahama. If it is Halloween themed do we need any costumes or anything different? We would be interested in FE again if it was a small group, we had a large group on our last one and would definitely prefer to do a small group the next time.

Hello all, yes I'm interested in participating in the FE and yes I'm assuming there will be a Costume Halloween deck party on Saturday Oct 14th since that is the current theme for the October Cruise. Im also hoping that they may do something extra being that its Friday October 13th when we take off? hopefully a Villans night as they did at Disneyland a few year ago? This is our 2nd Wonder cruise, our last was a 6 nights in 2012. We are overdue and extremely excited!!

I'm in. How does this thing work?
Well, we start by creating a Fish Extender list (FE) that will have all of our names including our guest and stateroom number (FE can include the age of our kids to help make the gifts more age appropriate) that will be participating. Then before the cruise, you make little goodies for each person or each cabin to leave in their FE decorated personalized bag during the cruise, which is normally hung from the fish or seahorse located to the left, right or on the door of each stateroom.

Below is more information on the FE:

https://www.familytravelmagazine.com/everything-need-know-disney-cruise-line-fish-extenders/
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

My 3rd Weekend cruise on the Wonder, the 2nd Halloween on the High Seas themed. Any interest in a F.E.?

Hello have you done the Jeep Safari Adventure Tour? We are thinking of taking that adventure tour but Im wondering if its worth it?

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for the cruise? I know it is only a two night so maybe not. We did the 4 night Bahama cruise and they had one, it was great!

Well for you folks that want to do an F.E., I'm all in. Looks like may be a small group but that's OK by me.
We can just add to this list if you want (I've never organized one of these before, but I've done 3 F.E.'s so can't be that hard).

Just let me know Name, Cabin #, Who's in the cabin, ( M / F, Kids - please put the ages of the children).

I'll start:

DZNYNANA#1 Cabin 8580 F 64 ( me - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
DZNYNANA#1 Cabin 8576 G 8; G 5 ( my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )

Well for you folks that want to do an F.E., I'm all in. Looks like may be a small group but that's OK by me.
We can just add to this list if you want (I've never organized one of these before, but I've done 3 F.E.'s so can't be that hard).

Just let me know Name, Cabin #, Who's in the cabin, ( M / F, Kids - please put the ages of the children).

I'll start:

DZNYNANA#1 Cabin 8580 F 64 ( me - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
DZNYNANA#1 Cabin 8576 G 8; G 5 ( my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )

Deck 1, Stateroom 1050, Family of 4
Me- All things Disney especially Goofy
Hubby all things Mikey,
Son 17yrs all things Disney,
Son 12yrs all things Pluto

Last edited:
Here is a question for the people who have already done a two night, do they do pin trading one night? Also, for the halloween one, do they do pirate night and do they do a halloween dress up night or no?

Here is a question for the people who have already done a two night, do they do pin trading one night? Also, for the halloween one, do they do pirate night and do they do a halloween dress up night or no?

Im going to assume that it will only be a Halloween Party and yes it is a dress up night, probably on Saturday.

We did a 2-night "Cruise to nowhere" on the Wonder back in 2011. I *think* there was a pin trade night, but I don't recall that trip specifically. I would be more surprised if there wasn't than if there was. A number of cast members and crew gather in the lobby of the main theater with lanyards, and maybe a small kiosk like stand. I have found many opportunities to trade with cast members aboard. That said, two night cruses are pretty rushed. I think our luggage was in our rooms for less than 28 hours. Also, they did not do the animator's palette dinner experiences because not all guests would get to dine there on the voyage.

Cabin 8580 F 64 ( DZNYNANA#1 - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
Cabin 8576 G 8; G 5 ( DZNYNANA#1 - my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )
Cabin 1050, Family of 4 Me- All things Disney especially Goofy;Hubby all things Mikey;Son 17yrs all things Disney,Son 12yrs all things Pluto

Im going to assume that it will only be a Halloween Party and yes it is a dress up night, probably on Saturday.

You should have received an Email from the Cruise Line (got mine the other day). Tells all about the happenings and the guidelines regarding Halloween Costumes...there's even a Costume contest for Adults, in addition to the Mouseqarade for the Children.

Hi Everyone,
We just booked this trip for a quick (kids) fall break getaway. Along with me will be my wife, 11 yo daughter, and her 11 yo friend. This will be our 7th cruise and 2nd on the Wonder. Can't wait for the magic to begin.

FISH EXTENDER EXCHANGE: We've 3 Cabins lined up. Any others interested?

Yes! We would love to participate. 2 Rooms.
Laurie and Erik (2 adults) in room 5138. It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic disney.
Carrie and Kris (2 adults) in room 5136. Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter