Disney Wonder October 13th, 2017 - 2-Night Baja, from San Diego

We'd like to get in on the FE too.

Cabin 7590
Grandma Sandy (Tink)
me, Elaine (Belle & Elsa)
DD Lauren (17) (Stitch)

So excited!! See you all soon!

1. Cabin 8580 F 64 ( DZNYNANA#1 - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
2. Cabin 8576: G 8; G 5 ( DZNYNANA#1 - my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )
3. Cabin 1050:" GoofyThomas" Me (Judy)-All things Disney, Bambi, Dumbo and especially Goofy, Hubby (Bernard) all things Mickey & Star Wars, Son Anthony 17yrs all things Disney, Son J'Nard 12yrs all things Pluto.
4. Cabin 5138:"DisCatGirl" Laurie and Erik (2 adults). It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic Disney.
5. Cabin 5136: "DisCatGirl" Carrie and Kris (2 adults). Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!
6. Cabin 7054:"Belams" Janis & Philip (2 adults) - His favorite characters are Grumpy and all the villains. My favorites are Tiana, classic Disney, and Figment.)
7. Cabin 7058: "Belams" Patrick (adult), Phelan (11), Pearson (8) - C Patrick loves classic Disney, especially Oswald. Boys love Mickey Mouse, Disney Horses and Star Wars
8. Cabin 7056: "Belams" Ermin (adult), Jordan (16), Judy (6) - Ermin loves Tiana, Minnie Mouse and Daisy. Judy loves Tiana, Dory and Nemo. Jordan loves Stitch, Flynn Rider, and Tiana.
9. Cabin 5004: "Dizneefitmom" Leona (Me, all things Disney, Cheshire, Mulan, Baymax...but pretty much love them all), Melia (8yo daughter, all things Stitch! Tsum, erasers, backpack tags, keychains, crafty things.)
10. Cabin 1070: "MegaDuck" Michael (Adult) - Ariel, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland, Gabriel (M/9) - Star Wars, Raphael (M/5) - Frozen, Cars, Guardians of the Galaxy
11. Cabin 7588: "So Cal Crew" It will be me, Cathy, my husband Robert, DD Summer (18) Loves Ariel, DD Autumn (17) Loves Pluto
12. Cabin 7590: "Mshrshee" me, Elaine (Belle & Elsa), Grandma Sandy (Tink) & DD Lauren (17) (Stitch)

Total 12 Cabins, 14 kids, 17 Adults = 31 over all

Last edited:
1. Cabin 8580 F 64 ( DZNYNANA#1 - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
2. Cabin 8576: G 8; G 5 ( DZNYNANA#1 - my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella )
3. Cabin 1050:" GoofyThomas" Me (Judy)-All things Disney especially Goofy, Hubby (Bernard) all things Mickey & Star Wars, Son Anthony 17yrs all things Disney, Son J'Nard 12yrs all things Pluto.
4. Cabin 5138:"DisCatGirl" Laurie and Erik (2 adults). It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic Disney.
5. Cabin 5136: "DisCatGirl" Carrie and Kris (2 adults). Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!
6. Cabin 7054:"Belams" Janis & Philip (2 adults) - His favorite characters are Grumpy and all the villains. My favorites are Tiana, classic Disney, and Figment.)
7. Cabin 7058: "Belams" Patrick (adult), Phelan (11), Pearson (8) - C Patrick loves classic Disney, especially Oswald. Boys love Mickey Mouse, Disney Horses and Star Wars
8. Cabin 7056: "Belams" Ermin (adult), Jordan (16), Judy (6) - Ermin loves Tiana, Minnie Mouse and Daisy. Judy loves Tiana, Dory and Nemo. Jordan loves Stitch, Flynn Rider, and Tiana.
9. Cabin 5004: "Dizneefitmom" Leona (Me, all things Disney, Cheshire, Mulan, Baymax...but pretty much love them all), Melia (8yo daughter, all things Stitch! Tsum, erasers, backpack tags, keychains, crafty things.)
10. Cabin 1070: "MegaDuck" Michael (Adult) - Ariel, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland, Gabriel (M/9) - Star Wars, Raphael (M/5) - Frozen, Cars, Guardians of the Galaxy
11. Cabin 7588: "So Cal Crew" It will be me, Cathy, my husband Robert, DD Summer (18) Loves Ariel, DD Autumn (17) Loves Pluto
12. Cabin 7590: "Mshrshee" me, Elaine (Belle & Elsa), Grandma Sandy (Tink) & DD Lauren (17) (Stitch)

Thank you.
Now I need to rethink what I was going to do....but that's the fun of the F.E. exchange.

Hi Everyone - This is will be a weekend getaway for me and my hubby. We didn't sail this year, doing Aulani at Christmas instead but we had to squeeze in this quick cruise :)
Is it too late for the Fish Extender? We would like to participate if it isn't too late.... just me (Roni) and Hubby (Isaac), Cabin # 7127. I like Bing Bong, and hubby likes Buzz Lightyear. I can give to all 12 cabins.

Hi Everyone - This is will be a weekend getaway for me and my hubby. We didn't sail this year, doing Aulani at Christmas instead but we had to squeeze in this quick cruise :)
Is it too late for the Fish Extender? We would like to participate if it isn't too late.... just me (Roni) and Hubby (Isaac), Cabin # 7127. I like Bing Bong, and hubby likes Buzz Lightyear. I can give to all 12 cabins.

Welcome to the exchange and nope it's not too late, we shall add you to the list!! :goofy::mickeyjum

Great!! I hadn't planned on doing anything since this is such a short cruise but the FE really is a great part... so I'm excited.

Does anyone have any navigators from the last 2 Halloween on the High Seas cruises? I'm curious to know what they are offering entertainment wise.

3. Cabin 1050:" GoofyThomas" Me (Judy)-All things Disney, Bambi, Dumbo and especially Goofy, Hubby (Bernard) all things Mickey & Star Wars, Son Anthony 17yrs all things Disney, Son J'Nard 12yrs all things Pluto.

Is this the FINAL List?

Hello all! There is a 2-night navigator up on the Disney Cruise Line Blog. I believe it is the one from 9/15 that is posted. Gives you a good idea what to expect. Definitely pack pirate and Halloween costumes! There will be pirate night on Friday with the buffet. Saturday will have all of the Halloween festivities. This will be my third two night cruise on the Wonder....best advice...don't plan to sleep!!!! Lol

Hello all! There is a 2-night navigator up on the Disney Cruise Line Blog. I believe it is the one from 9/15 that is posted. Gives you a good idea what to expect. Definitely pack pirate and Halloween costumes! There will be pirate night on Friday with the buffet. Saturday will have all of the Halloween festivities. This will be my third two night cruise on the Wonder....best advice...don't plan to sleep!!!! Lol

I don't plan to sleep much :)

Agreed, I'm open to whatever, I asked and I only got one response for Sep 30th. We can close it now if you wish.

Thanks for adding me! I don't mind if it stays open or if it is closed now. I have a couple extra gifts just incase but I can pixie dust those.

Anyone planning on wearing a costume? I am wondering is people wear their costumes to dinner...

FINAL FE LIST!!!

1. Cabin 1050:" GoofyThomas" Me (Judy)-All things Disney, Bambi, Dumbo and especially Goofy, Hubby (Bernard) all things Mickey & Star Wars, Son Anthony 17yrs all things Disney, Son J'Nard 12yrs all things Pluto.
2. Cabin 1070: "MegaDuck" Michael (Adult) - Ariel, Star Wars, Alice in Wonderland, Gabriel (M/9) - Star Wars, Raphael (M/5) - Frozen, Cars, Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Cabin 5004: "Dizneefitmom" Leona (Me, all things Disney, Cheshire, Mulan, Baymax...but pretty much love them all), Melia (8yo daughter, all things Stitch! Tsum, erasers, backpack tags, keychains, crafty things.)
4. Cabin 5136: "DisCatGirl" Carrie and Kris (2 adults). Kris loves Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates. I love all things Disney cats!
5. Cabin 5138:"DisCatGirl" Laurie and Erik (2 adults). It's Laurie's birthday! They love classic Disney.
7. Cabin 7056: "Belams" Ermin (adult), Jordan (16), Judy (6) - Ermin loves Tiana, Minnie Mouse and Daisy. Judy loves Tiana, Dory and Nemo. Jordan loves Stitch, Flynn Rider, and Tiana.
8. Cabin 7058: "Belams" Patrick (adult), Phelan (11), Pearson (8) - C Patrick loves classic Disney, especially Oswald. Boys love Mickey Mouse, Disney Horses and Star Wars
9. Cabin 7127: "RoniBoBoni" me (Roni) and Hubby (Isaac). I like Bing Bong, and hubby likes Buzz Lightyear.
10.Cabin 7588: "So Cal Crew" It will be me, Cathy, my husband Robert, DD Summer (18) Loves Ariel, DD Autumn (17) Loves Pluto
11.Cabin 7590: "Mshrshee" me, Elaine (Belle & Elsa), Grandma Sandy (Tink) & DD Lauren (17) (Stitch)
12.Cabin 8580 F 64 ( DZNYNANA#1 - love all things Disney, especially the Classics; Aurora and Maleficent are my favorites; )
13.Cabin 8576: G 8; G 5 ( DZNYNANA#1 - my granddaughters - they want to participate so I'm helping - Favorites are Belle and Cinderella)

Total 13 Cabins, 14 kids, 19 Adults = 33 over all

!3 Cabins for Friday the 13th Cruise...NICE!!!

Last edited:
I don't plan to sleep much :)

Thanks for adding me! I don't mind if it stays open or if it is closed now. I have a couple extra gifts just incase but I can pixie dust those.

Anyone planning on wearing a costume? I am wondering is people wear their costumes to dinner...

No prob!

Yes, we are wearing costumes for the Halloween party.

Costume questions - looked at the Navigator posted online. Looks like the pirate party is Friday and the Halloween party is Sat? Pirate costumes Fri and halloween costumes Sat?

Costume questions - looked at the Navigator posted online. Looks like the pirate party is Friday and the Halloween party is Sat? Pirate costumes Fri and halloween costumes Sat?

Yep, we are dressing up in pirate gear on Friday and wearing full on costumes on Saturday.

DZNYNANA#1 - what are your grand daughters names? I am personalizing my gift to the kiddos...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!