Disney Wonder Re-imagined March 4, 2018

For those of you flying to PC, did you already book your flights? If not, when do you normally book them?

I just booked my flight to PC a few weeks ago. South West doesnt have the dates for return available yet.

Newbie here! Traveled to Disney World over 15 times and have been a frequent cruiser, but new to the Disney Cruise Line. So excited! It's going to be a girl's trip. My mother and my daughter (5) and I :)

Second time cruiser here, first time on the Wonder!!! Looking so forward to this trip. Has anyone started a Facebook page for the cruise. Last trip that is what we did and it was so much easier to get to know everyone who was sailing?
There is a page btw

Hi everyone,

I apologize, this is my first time on a Disney Discussion Board and I'm still figuring out how these work. Thank you for the great posts. I'm learning a lot about how the cruises go through this and other's forum. My family and I would love to join a fish extender if you all are starting one and a meet and greet, but I'm old school and do not have a facebook account :(. I'm sorry, I barely have time to check my emails.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello,

My family and I are new comers. We've never been on a cruse before. I'm excited, but nervous I'm not much of a traveler.

Welcome. My wife and I did our 1st cruise in 2014. We did not know what to do or anything. Lucky I found this site and got some info but was last min things. If it's your 1St time read around the forms to get info and any questions feel free to ask. We all have some experience and always willing to help out. Personally we love the Disney Cruise and don't think I would do any other company.

Hi everyone,

I apologize, this is my first time on a Disney Discussion Board and I'm still figuring out how these work. Thank you for the great posts. I'm learning a lot about how the cruises go through this and other's forum. My family and I would love to join a fish extender if you all are starting one and a meet and greet, but I'm old school and do not have a facebook account :(. I'm sorry, I barely have time to check my emails.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome. We still a ways out and I'm sure when we hit the 5 month or 3 month mark we will start a FE. As well as a meet up time and date. I'm sure it will be hard to do on the 1St day but possible. Not sure when everyone plans to arrive on-board. When we do, do a meet up it will be an iconic location so everyone can find it.

Welcome. My wife and I did our 1st cruise in 2014. We did not know what to do or anything. Lucky I found this site and got some info but was last min things. If it's your 1St time read around the forms to get info and any questions feel free to ask. We all have some experience and always willing to help out. Personally we love the Disney Cruise and don't think I would do any other company.

Welcome. We still a ways out and I'm sure when we hit the 5 month or 3 month mark we will start a FE. As well as a meet up time and date. I'm sure it will be hard to do on the 1St day but possible. Not sure when everyone plans to arrive on-board. When we do, do a meet up it will be an iconic location so everyone can find

We've had several great moments with Disney travel and can't imagine using another company either. The way they cater to kids and families is such a big plus for us. By chance have you or anyone else on the thread been to St. Maarten? I've been researching safe family activities to do that are unique to the island, but aren't beach/ocean type activities.

i personally have not been there but cant wait to go. i too have looking around to see what my family and i can do. if anything i plan on hitting the local stores and head back to ship. on our last Cruise we came back from our outting early and when we got back to the ship it was mostly empt. We had the run of the ship, with no lines for the waterslide, got good seats by the pool and even watch a movie there. sometimes its not about doing alot on the outting but enjoy the day. dont get me wrong, i want to find something we all can do even if it takes all day or just a few hours.

Did you start the fish extender yet? First cruise so I am learning:)
That i know of, we have not started the FE yet. also welcome to Disney Cruise Family. if you need any help about the cruise or anything on the form page. fill free to ask. we all here have some expericances and are willing to help when we can.

Roll call,

how many people do we have here? should we start an FE now or wait around Nov-Dec. that give people 3-4 month before we start it, or start one and just add when more people arrive in chat? i think we have about 5-8 familys already but want to make sure.

Roll call,

how many people do we have here? should we start an FE now or wait around Nov-Dec. that give people 3-4 month before we start it, or start one and just add when more people arrive in chat? i think we have about 5-8 familys already but want to make sure.

We are a family of four. Mom, Dad, and twin boys.

Jenna 32
Michael 32
Ethan 4
Hudson 4

My apologies, I wasn't sure how many people joined the facebook group after all. I'd be happy to arrange it. I will get all the information together now. We can do it one of two ways. On here or I can create a conversation so we can keep the information private. (In order to participate in the conversation, you have to have 10 posting on the threads)
A couple of rules before we start
-10 cabins per group
-you must gift to every cabin (group gift or individual gifts is up to you)
(Tip - do not personalize gifts until everyone who's signed up confirmed at the close out date. Things happen, people change dates sometimes)

I will close the groups 75 days out. Any groups created after that will be pixy dust.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

My apologies, I wasn't sure how many people joined the facebook group after all. I'd be happy to arrange it. I will get all the information together now. We can do it one of two ways. On here or I can create a conversation so we can keep the information private. (In order to participate in the conversation, you have to have 10 posting on the threads)
A couple of rules before we start
-10 cabins per group
-you must gift to every cabin (group gift or individual gifts is up to you)
(Tip - do not personalize gifts until everyone who's signed up confirmed at the close out date. Things happen, people change dates sometimes)

I will close the groups 75 days out. Any groups created after that will be pixy dust.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

sorry i did not join the Facebook page because, to be honest that is what these forms are for, im hardly on FB anymore and i come here to get all my info for Disney as well as check updateson event im going to. getting info, joing groups. also i know there is 1 other person that here that does not have a FB account. i see there are 170 ppl in the FB page already, but i see only like 8 family here. are people trying to push other people to join FB over the forms?

Which is completely fine, no one is pushing either or in the groups. I just know some people joined that one so I wasnt sure how many families are left. As soon as we have a headcount I will create a list.
Like I previously said we can start a group conversation so the information is private. So others wont have room numbers and such.

Which is completely fine, no one is pushing either or in the groups. I just know some people joined that one so I wasnt sure how many families are left. As soon as we have a headcount I will create a list.
Like I previously said we can start a group conversation so the information is private. So others wont have room numbers and such.

i like that idea to have a private conversation to keep rooms private.

Hi all,

I'm sorry, I'm the old school one without a Facebook account. I don't mind sharing my information here or on a private conversation, but I'm still learning the ropes and don't know how private conversations work. From instructions, I need to post 10 conversations to join the thread? When I posted I am new to discussion boards, FE's and cruises, I wasn't really wasn't joking :(. I still haven't figured out how to change the picture on my Disboard account :worried: .

Also do you mean each group is a family? And each family will have 10 other cabins or families for FE? My apologies, I must sound like a complete idiot, but thank you all for your patience.

Hi all,

I'm sorry, I'm the old school one without a Facebook account. I don't mind sharing my information here or on a private conversation, but I'm still learning the ropes and don't know how private conversations work. From instructions, I need to post 10 conversations to join the thread? When I posted I am new to discussion boards, FE's and cruises, I wasn't really wasn't joking :(. I still haven't figured out how to change the picture on my Disboard account :worried: .

Also do you mean each group is a family? And each family will have 10 other cabins or families for FE? My apologies, I must sound like a complete idiot, but thank you all for your patience.

so you need to post 10 times to be able to change your picture, signature or join in private conversation(not 100% sure about this one).

with FE,there is a list you will receive once the FE is lock and ready to go... it can be anywhere from 10 cabins to 100 cabins. i am not sure if they will do batches of FE to make different groups. because it might me a little to much to do 100 cabins. but most likely it will be around 40-50 family. there are also different FE as well. some do the Adult only FE and some do the Famiy FE. it all depents on what you want to do. also kits kinda a week thing, where you do little at a time, not to do it all in one day because the fun is to get a little prize during the week of being on sea. so below is an example of what an FE would look like...

Family Name: "The Smith Family"
Deck Level (if known): 7
Cabin Number (if known): 8569
Adults (Name & Favorite Character): John, Jane (Stitch, Mickey)
Children (Name, Age, M-F /Favorite Character) Misty 2yr F (Fab 5)
Allergies / notes: Nutts / Misty 1st cruise

if you have an all adult cabin then you would put in family name and "" adults only""" this way you might get some different goodies... i know last time someone put in liquor for my wife and i.

here are some ideas of what a FE looks like. you would hang this on your door area. you can make your own or look online to buy one. but i would say customize it to fit your family..

d5b67a2edddd0f8a829dc916c9bd8d01.jpg
Disney-Cruise.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter