Disney Wonder Re-imagined March 4, 2018

Hi everyone! We are about to book this cruise - is the FE still open to join? Or any of the groups it looks like have been created? This will be our second DCL Cruise - first on the Wonder <3

The following are free to join - but you pay or make the gifts.

Fish Extender is a group by itself. (Cabins giving to other cabins)
Post Card Recipe is a group itself. (Cabins giving to other cabins recipes they like on a post card)
Magnet exchange is a group itself. (Cabins giving to other cabins magnets - homemade or bought)
Kid's pen pall is a group itself. (Kid's pen pal - kids within their age range all write each other)

The following you pay to be apart of but you do not gift each other.
Mixology is a class for 21 and up. It's a group of people that get together with the bartender in one of the bars onboard and the bartender teaches them how to make 4-6 drinks and you all drink them during the class. It's normally an hour long and $20 per adult that is charged to your cabin.

There is already a list of groups on Facebook group for Fish Extender. I can add your family to that one if you'd like.
Please let me know if you have any more questions. pixiedust:
I would like to be added to the Fish Extender group. This is our first Cruise and I am trying to figure this out. I'm guessing this is the first step? You can find me under Aleydis Powledge on facebook :)

I would like to be added to the Fish Extender group. This is our first Cruise and I am trying to figure this out. I'm guessing this is the first step? You can find me under Aleydis Powledge on facebook :)
Here is the link to the facebook group - I belive they are closing out the FE group this morning. You may be able to swoop in still but not sure.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/337883159897173/

DH is on phone.

We will be leaving Cape May for some sunshine. Booking IGT.

I have organized local Candy Snack exchanges, using FE to pass out local treats with a description of the history. If anyone here wants to participate, mention it here, and I will organize.

Cut off will be 24Th.

We are senior citizens, Platinum on DCL, would be happy to meet folks for breakfast on one of the days at sea in the main dining room.

Bobbi:boat:

Booked a beach day in St. Martaan. Is anyone else doing that?

Bobbi

Anyone interested?

We will be leaving Cape May for some sunshine. Booking IGT.

I have organized local Candy Snack exchanges, using FE to pass out local treats with a description of the history. If anyone here wants to participate, mention it here, and I will organize.

Cut off will be 24Th.

We are senior citizens, Platinum on DCL, would be happy to meet folks for breakfast on one of the days at sea in the main dining room.

:boat:

Booked a beach day in St. Martaan. Is anyone else doing that?

Bobbi
Had to cancel the beach day. Had cataract surgery this week and ocean water not good. Did Book a resort day in San Juan, the Marriott has a pool, which with goggles is acceptable.
Anyone interested in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange??

We should have the preview of A Wrinkle in Time! It’s due to be released March 9. Wow, that will be amazing!

Hi- we JUST booked this cruise. Is it crazy to think we could still jump in on any FE groups? I have no clue how that all works but think it would be fun. We have three kids... 8-16.

Thanks!

Hi- we JUST booked this cruise. Is it crazy to think we could still jump in on any FE groups? I have no clue how that all works but think it would be fun. We have three kids... 8-16.

Thanks!
:welcome:

No one has joined the Local Candy/Snack Exchange, but I would be happy to exchange with you. We use a Fish Extender to give out local candy treats once in the cruise. You give enough for the cabin to share, and you print out something from the internet about your offering.

You would need to have 10 posts here, so you can be in a “conversation “ in which we exchange cabin numbers.

Interested in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange? Interest noted until Saturday! List sent on Sunday to “inbox.”

Bobbi:boat:

Thank you, Bobbi - - that may be a fun (and maybe easier) alternative to the FE . . . . ? Let me think on that a day or so - I have people home with the flu and am starting to panic a little on time. Do you mean exchange treats native to your hometown area? Thanks!
Susan

Also what does "list sent on Sunday to inbox" mean . . . ? Like the list of folks that want to participate?

Thank you, Bobbi - - that may be a fun (and maybe easier) alternative to the FE . . . . ? Let me think on that a day or so - I have people home with the flu and am starting to panic a little on time. Do you mean exchange treats native to your hometown area? Thanks!
Susan
Also what does "list sent on Sunday to inbox" mean . . . ? Like the list of folks that want to participate?

So far it is just we and you. Local candy/snacks is very broad, meant to be. We have gotten cheese straws from Mississippi, Flavor popcorn from FL, chocolate candy in shape of Oklahoma made by an Oklahoma tribe, Hershey candies from PA. I lived in Ohio, and learned that Life Savers were invented in Cleveland, rolls of them were our gifts one time.

It could be just you and we(me and my hubby) but I have opened it up to sign up through Saturday, so, could be more. I generally do not post room numbers here on the public board, I send a “conversation “ to everyone, so the group has the information. You need 10 posts here to be able to get a conversation.

I had the flu, and I had had the super vaccine for senior citizens,:rolleyes2 so it was not a very effective vaccine.

Post here if you have any questions, I do enjoy “ chatting “ with fellow cruisers. I do enjoy coming back to our cabin and receiving a surprise! We all give enough treats for the cabin to share.

Oh got it! Thank you! OK - - I am running a little crazy tomorrow and Saturday but will try to get myself committed or not by Sunday! Thank you for the information! That sounds fun an do-able!!!

OK!

How about it? Any other interest in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange?

We did Book rather recently, but we still have not received our luggage tags! Cruise is 8 days and 16 hours away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!