Disney Wonder, Sailing 12/15/17 from Galveston

BAIC03

Mouseketeer
Hello!
This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship on my favorite ship, the Disney Wonder! This will serve as our meet and greet, FE collaborating, and trip planning spot!

Look forward to who else is sailing!

About Me:
This is a surprise trip for DH. We will be sailing with DDs 5 and 3 (when we sail). My DM (61) and DF (60)will also be with us for this cruise. They have cruised over 20 times but never with Disney. This is DH and my 8th cruise with Disney, and DD5s second... the first didn't go well, so we are trying again!

Talk to you soon!

I JUST booked this cruise! This is our 4th cruise, 3rd Disney cruise, and 2nd time on the Wonder. We did this exact itinerary a couple years ago but DD(14 at the time) had a broken leg, so she didn't get to enjoy it all. We are a family of 4- me (31), DH (33), DDs 15 and 16. This is a surprise cruise for our girls, so we're very excited! My parents and sister are joining as well... DM (55), DF (60), and my sister is 22.

Hello,
This will be our first cruise! We are a family of 4. Me(49), DH(41), DD's 17 and 13. I'm terrified of being on a ship in the middle of nowhere but am excited nonetheless. Lots and lots of questions but heres my first one: How often do they change themes?? I have two boys so they are not too thrilled with "Frozen" lol.

Hello,
This will be our first cruise! We are a family of 4. Me(49), DH(41), DD's 17 and 13. I'm terrified of being on a ship in the middle of nowhere but am excited nonetheless. Lots and lots of questions but heres my first one: How often do they change themes?? I have two boys so they are not too thrilled with "Frozen" lol.

Hi there!! Not quite sure what you mean about changing themes... There is a Frozen Musical Spectacular and you'll see the characters on board, but there isn't a day or event that is strictly Frozen themed, so you're safe! :) There IS a Pirate Night though... and people like to dress in pirate attire for that (my family included).

We are driving in a day early, and we are trying to decide where to stay. Is anyone else driving? Where are you staying?
Also, if anyone is interested in Fish Extenders, let me know. It can be so fun!

Lots and lots of questions but heres my first one: How often do they change themes?? I have two boys so they are not too thrilled with "Frozen" lol.
Frozen is just one of the shows on the ship. There is a show every night and themed deck parties on other nights. And if you skip a show, no biggie, there is tons to do!!

Hello all! This is our first Disney Cruise experience and we are so excited! We will set sail with an 8 year old and 9 year old, both girls. This is a surprise for the girls at which Santa gets all the credit!! Anyway, since this is our first Cruise, I want to make sure we do not miss out on anything, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Can't wait!!!

Are you guys driving in the day before? Any recommendations for where to stay? We are looking at Tremont House.

Hi, this will be our 6th Disney cruise, 3rd on the Wonder (our favorite ship). We are DD, DM and DS(17). I'd love to be part of the FE group! Have done it lots of time and have a blast with it! Please let me know specifics later on. Thanks for heading it up.
Sheryl

This is also our first cruise - 9 people, three rooms, and interested in participating in the fish extenders. Looking forward to it!

Hello, all! Three adults & one child (me, hubby, son & my mom). I've been on one cruise with my husband & one cruise with my mom, but this is the first cruise for my son (he'll be 10 when we sail) and the first Disney cruise for any of us. We are so excited!

I think I am interested in the fish extenders, but I don't want to commit yet. Since it's our first time, we may just decide to take it easy the first time around & try it next time. I'd be interested in more info when it becomes available, though.

We are also going the night before & staying in Galveston. I would like to find a hotel that will let us leave our car there & will shuttle us to & from the ship, but I'm not sure what the best places would be. Any suggestions?

Hello, all! Three adults & one child (me, hubby, son & my mom). I've been on one cruise with my husband & one cruise with my mom, but this is the first cruise for my son (he'll be 10 when we sail) and the first Disney cruise for any of us. We are so excited!

I think I am interested in the fish extenders, but I don't want to commit yet. Since it's our first time, we may just decide to take it easy the first time around & try it next time. I'd be interested in more info when it becomes available, though.

We are also going the night before & staying in Galveston. I would like to find a hotel that will let us leave our car there & will shuttle us to & from the ship, but I'm not sure what the best places would be. Any suggestions?
The best place to leave your car in Galveston is at the dock. They have a website to reserve a space. The PORT of GALVESTON (sorry, don't have the web address). Anyway, my parents have used it before and say it's the best!

We are a family of 4 (Mom, Dad, Boy, Girl). Interested in participating in the Fish Extender group.

Hiya, everyone (in my best Mickey voice)! This will be our second Disney cruise on the fabulous Wonder. We took the same cruise in 2015. We are SO pumped. We are Tracey (me, 46), Poppy (hubby, 64) and Madison (daughter, 8). We want to be a part of the FE group, please. Can't wait to be on board!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!