Disney World with Teens?

Beader7

When your heart is in your dream - no request is t
We are making a trip in April, (Spring break-bad I know) and tis time my girls will be teens. (14 and 16) Since they have been to Disney allot, (as young kids) what are some fun things for them to do ( and all of us) as teenagers? We are thinking of staying at the ALL STAR Music? Is this a bad choice?

I think that any of the All Stars would be a good choice. I have stayed at ASMu once, and ASMo 3 times, they have never disappointed!

I do not have a teen yet, but I would imagine they would love a little free time. Invest in some walkie talkies, and set them free for a few hours! :D

We've been on many trips to WDW with our children as teenagers ... in fact, we are going again in March and they will be 17 & 18. To be honest, our teens like to do the same things that we enjoy. Parks, rides, swimming, water parks, resort hopping, etc. We've taken them to PI and go to the comedy show and Adventurer's Club too.

We usually make a trip over to Cocoa Beach and Ron Jon's. Last two trips we went on an airboat ride (Old Fashioned Airboats) near Cocoa. One year we went to a Tiger's baseball game in Lakeland. One year we went to Kennedy Space Center. For the most part though, we spend our time at WDW.

Once in a while the kids take off on the bus to a nearby resort on their own just to check out the shops, but for the most part, it is a family vacation and we accomodate everyone's expectations for the trip together.

Our family vacations are a chance to bond and reconnect. (It helps that we camp and there is no TV or computer!!) To be honest, I enjoy spending time with my kids more than I do other people.

You may want to find out what your kid's expectations are for the trip and try to factor those into your plans ... but do it as a family -- they grow up so fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter