DISNEY XMEN MOVIE LINEUP

Which movies would you be most excited for out of the xmen story lines?

• Total voters

gamebud2222

Earning My Ears
Disney when the deal to buy 20th century FOX goes through remember to hire ComicsExplained to do your movie order for revamping the X-MEN franchise into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Seriously, if you want the movie franchine for the xmen to go smoothly and need a great expert on the topic of comics and xmen ComicsExplained is your guy.

Here's the video for the
MCU X-Men: Movie Line up

Honestly for the time being I'd rather they keep the X-Men seperate from the MCU. Bring the Fantastic Four and their villains like Doctor Doom and Galactus tot he MCU but keep X-Men seperate. they have pletny fo material for their own universe which Fox was finally building with having X-Men, Deadpool, New Mutants, solo films like Logan and Gambit, and X-Force. Liek how they are all getting their own tone to them as well. Many of the MCU films, while great, feel very similar ot one another. X-men recently ahs given us the big blockbuster action film, a western style one, a comedy, and an upcoming horror. Plus as much as people liek to blast the X-Men movies I feel that overall they've been pretty good. Especailly lookign at what they are doing now, of the last four movies three of tehm have being well received (DoFP, Deadpool, and Logan. Only Apoalypse got a lukewarm reception). They could always use some multi-verse storyline to bring them together for na event movie like Secret Wars or Averngers v X-Men.

I would like to see the integration of everything. If you remember Hugh Jackman said the one thing that would make him play Wolverine again would be to be in an Avengers movie.

My biggest worry would be that we woudln't get a fracion fo what we are now with X-Men if it became part of the MCU. Like next year we are getting 3 with New Mutants, Deadpool, and Dark Phoenix. But if it joined the MCU it would probably get pulled into their scheudle and we'd end up getting one X-men related movie every 3 years or so

But if it joined the MCU it would probably get pulled into their scheudle and we'd end up getting one X-men related movie every 3 years or so

Well not necessarily, you have to remember if the FOX acquisition does go through they also get FOX’s movie studios allowing for the possibility of more movies.

This is screaming to be where the XMEN and the MCU are in separate universes but are connected by a re-imagined Siege Perilous...so you can have Wolverine in the MCU and other possible crossovers like Deadpool.

Honestly for the time being I'd rather they keep the X-Men seperate from the MCU. Bring the Fantastic Four and their villains like Doctor Doom and Galactus tot he MCU but keep X-Men seperate. they have pletny fo material for their own universe which Fox was finally building with having X-Men, Deadpool, New Mutants, solo films like Logan and Gambit, and X-Force. Liek how they are all getting their own tone to them as well. Many of the MCU films, while great, feel very similar ot one another. X-men recently ahs given us the big blockbuster action film, a western style one, a comedy, and an upcoming horror. Plus as much as people liek to blast the X-Men movies I feel that overall they've been pretty good. Especailly lookign at what they are doing now, of the last four movies three of tehm have being well received (DoFP, Deadpool, and Logan. Only Apoalypse got a lukewarm reception). They could always use some multi-verse storyline to bring them together for na event movie like Secret Wars or Averngers v X-Men.

Was just reading that Fox does not actually own the rights to the Fantastic Four. They are owned by a German company called Constantin Films. The contract states that as long as they release a FF movie by a certain deadline in the future, they retain the rights. Not sure what that date is but with the reboot just coming out, I am sure its a decent amount of time before it lapses.

I really don't want the X-men in the MCU. Its too big a cast of characters and they are too well known currently. Maybe in like 15-20 years Disney could reboot them inside the MCU, but right now I feel like they would be too much of a disruption to the current continuity.

As much as the geek in me would love to see the shared universe, I do think the movie universes should stay separate at least for now. I'm all for the FF coming to the Marvel films though if they can. For the X-men I just have a bad feeling that Disney/Marvel doesn't have an R-rated film in them like Deadpool or Logan. They seem OK with the lower budget Netflix series, but for the big screen they want to keep the MCU PG-13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter