Disney +

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Has anyone been able to sign up to Disney+ yet? I got an email telling me I could pre-order and get a free trial from November 12th, but when I click the link it just takes me to the count down page (that I have checked many times :teeth:)

I'm wondering if maybe I've just been sent an email that was sent to US people :confused3

I think all of the special offers have only been for US customers.

I've been getting the odd misleading email too.

Pre order is for US only

At the moment no special offers for us Aussies have been announced
It is due to lauch here on 19 November (as officially announced by Disney)

I've registered and only get the countdown page. It goes live on 19 November. Hopefully the site won't crash with everyone trying to sign up 😐

What are Aussies planning on using to watch it? Older LG smart tv here, streams Netflix here but I understand it won't work with D+. I see the Roku recommended a lot, just checked prices though and they are hundreds of dollars. Is there anything different for us here?

What are Aussies planning on using to watch it? Older LG smart tv here, streams Netflix here but I understand it won't work with D+. I see the Roku recommended a lot, just checked prices though and they are hundreds of dollars. Is there anything different for us here?

Chromecast would probably be your cheapest bet - only around $60 - and will work best if you have Android phones/tablets.

Is anyone else's D+ not working? Mine plays for 2 seconds then just buffers and doesn't continue :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!