Disney +

Personally, I don't see the point of it. I think what they have available now is sufficient enough.

The way I look at it is that I got Disney+ during the D23 promotion so I'm paying $3.92 per month. Let's say I didn't, though and I'm paying the full $6.99. That's 23 cents per day. I don't know about you but I'm going to find other things to do on the ship that I can't do while I'm at home and if I can do it at home, it's going to be something that's a lot more than 23 cents per day -- like stuffing my face with desserts and skipping the gym on the ship. I'll do the not fun losing the weight stuff when I get home.

On the free Verizon plan right now and have to say, overall, not especially pleased. The search feature on DISNEY + is not great. Moreover, it exposes all the crap content Disney actually has in their “vault”. Think this hurts the mystique long run, as, what is it, two weeks now and although the mandalorian is ok (largely despite its low budget and mainly as compared against the godawful Disney Star Wars-es) once you blow through the Simpsons, it’s a bunch of movies we already own in one or another medium and then the crap. More Disney doublecharging,

BEWARE - I found this in my email today. Thankfully, my email server flagged it. I blanked out the email address because it was probably some hapless person's email anyway.

I know I don't have to tell you all about the scams going around, but warn others how easy it could be to click on the wrong thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter